-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, August 13, 1999 6:07 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Witness to Airborne Explosion re Kennedy Crash Unavailable

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:10:02 EDT
>Subject: Re: Witness to Airborne Explosion re Kennedy Crash Unavailable
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>(sent to USCMike1's 32,003+ readers - Please repost to your own mailing
lists)

>forwarded at the request of [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NewsHawk Inc.)
>
>USCMike1
>

>In a message dated 8/6/99 11:45:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>writes:
>
><< Subj:     Witness to Airborne Explosion re Kennedy Crash Unavailable
> Date:  8/6/99 11:45:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NewsHawk Inc.)
HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

Blessings of Abundance and Health in all things Good.

Biophilos

Any problems contact Biophilos at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contribute info to Roundtable send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*****
http://www.flinet.com/~biophilos

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin
by subduing the freeness of speech." -- Benjamin Franklin

"A barking dog is often more useful than a sleeping lion"--  Washington
Irving

" Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God".

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms
Discussion List, not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
      To Discuss Ideas:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
      For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/
      For Discussion List:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       text:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>