-Caveat Lector-

Was it Buford's Father at the Air Force Base?
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Heizer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups:
alt.government.abuse,alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,alt.conspiracy
Date: Monday, August 16, 1999 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: Shocking Conspiracy Verification [NOT]

JRW <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> Forwarded Post:
>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (DAVID GROSSACK)
> Subject: shocking conspiracy verification
> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 99 23:42:13 GMT
>

>   Barry Chamish is a journalist who tackles tough stories.
>
>   He isn't afraid of anything.
>
>   His latest exploration appears to enter the terrifying world of
> government mind control and its possible connection with the horrible
> atrocity in Granada Hills.
>
>   Chamish has traced Buford Farrow's e-mail account through Lycos.
>
>   It came back   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   The provider is US Defense Information Systems Agency, Defense Data
> Network, according to Lycos. I printed out and saved the information.
>
>   Buford Farrow appears to have a military intelligence connection.
>
>   The Manchurian Candidate scenario looks accurate.
>
>   It indeed may be a criminal regime we live under.
>
>   This raises issues about Columbine and other high profile shootings.
>
>   Something is very, very wrong.
>
>   People with ideas and opinions about this should e-mail privately.

- -

-- Here's a bit more research on this matter from someone who took the time
to do a bit more digging:

From: Tom Acree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CAS: The USG's Furrowed Brow
Date: Sun, Aug 15, 1999, 2:34 PM

A quick comment on this NewsHawk piece;  it's what I see as a failing of
"Internet Journalism"-- an intelligent researcher working with inadequate
resources and jumping too quickly to conclusions:

On Sunday, 15 Aug 1999, Edward W. Zehr wrote:

> Slid over the transom while I wasn't looking:

[Snip of an interesting reminder that there are enough John Does running
around to form their own government employees union <g>.]

> 8.13.99
> BUFORD FURROW HAS A MILITARY EMAIL ADDRESS!
> 1999 NewsHawk Inc.
>
> Using the Lycos 'WHO/WHERE" search system for "BUFORD FURROW" we
> turned  up the following response, which reveals some VERY
> interesting  information about Buford Furrow, SUPPOSEDLY the mass
> shooter responsible  for maiming 5 at the Granada Hills, Cal.
> Jewish Center and killing a  mailman.

The wacko who shot the kids was "allegedly" Buford Furrow Junior.  His
father Buford Furrow Senior is retired from the US Air Force.  Wouldn't be
a big surprise if Senior's former e-mail address at McChord AFB was still
in the search engines.  Lots of military live here in the Olympia area,
which is in easy commuting range of McChord AFB and the army's Ft. Lewis.

Junior apparently lived with his parents for a few months not too long
ago, but that seems more related to his failing mental health than any
deep conspiracy.  One of Rush's recent substitutes (Hannity?), I think,
covered Junior's attempt to have himself committed in Seattle.  He was
afraid he was going to snap;  the hospital seriously didn't want him
around, particularly after he tried to knife a hospital employee....
What's a poor looney got to do to get fitted for a straitjacket these
days, anyway?

NewsHawk did OK with the search engines, but should have dug a bit deeper.
Imho, the first name "Buford" is archaic enough that he or she should have
at least suspected there was a "Senior" running around somewhere.  (It's a
good name and all, but it could be rough to grow up with ;-).)

Regards to all,

Tom