-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.rosedog.com/
<A HREF="http://www.rosedog.com/">1st Step to Get Published - for writers,
agents </A>
-----

    RoseDog.com is where unpublished writers showcase their work and
agents and publishers come to find new talent. Registration is free, as
are all our services.

Prizes every week on RoseDog.com!
Each week, RoseDog.com awards prizes to the winners of a draw or
competition open to RoseDog Members of all types (readers, writers,
agents and publishers). See which prizes we are featuring this week on
our Prizes Page and check your mailbox each Friday to see if you are a
winner.  To participate in our weekly draws and competitions, click the
appropriate registration link: readers, writers, literary agents and
publishers.  (Registration and all our services are free!).

Be there! – RoseDog Classifieds on September 7!
WRITERS and READERS GROUPS, WORKSHOPS, CONFERENCES, SERVICES – we'll
have it all. Basic ads are FREE to all RoseDog members. Check this space
in the next few days to find out how YOU can place your Ad on RoseDog.

Read our Writers' work
Everyone can browse the showcase, but Members have advantages. To
register (it's free) choose the link that applies to you: readers,
writers, literary agents and publishers. To browse without registering
click here to set search criteria.

Literary Agents and Publishers
Discover new opportunities for your business at RoseDog.com. Let our
unique search engine and work organizer route and process manuscripts
fast and effectively. Feel the benefits company-wide when associates
sign up too. It's free and easy to use – no fees, no software to buy or
install. Click here for our Literary Agents and Publishers home page. Or
take a quick tour from an agent and publisher perspective.

Writers - every 10th manuscript posted wins a Prize!
Every 10th manuscript posted before October 1 wins a copy of The
Ultimate Book of Writing Contests. Be among the first to showcase – post
your fiction, non fiction, short stories, novels and poetry here.

Writing Awards and Competitions
The Ultimate Book of Writing Contests is the world's largest reference
book of writing contest and writing competition information. It takes in
writing contests from ALL English-language countries across ALL writing
genres. It is the first writer's reference work ever to do so. All
writing contests listed in the book are open to UNPUBLISHED work. This
revolutionary book lists approximately 450 of the world's richest
writing competitions and about $5 million in prizes.

Take a tour
Start the tour New opportunities for literary agents, publishers and
writers A search engine that remembers what you read One-stop processing
 of manuscripts Smart work organizer functions For your eyes only -
EasyRead Why writers make RoseDog part of their strategy to get
published
Guaranteed
Lowest Prices
Copyright © 1999 RoseDog Publishing Inc. and its content providers. All
rights reserved. Please read our Terms of Service before using this
site.
Home | Writers | Agents and Publishers | Readers | Advertisers | Link to
RoseDog.com | Contact Us
http://rosedog.com
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,