-Caveat Lector-

The allegation should not go away-just G.W. Bush!
  How anyone with the least amount of intelligence can seriosly consider him
to lead this country is beyond me.
If he is elected President, what you'll see is this country go to hell even
more than now. Why? Old GW would have many a pay back to take care of.
Clinton sold-out our military to China, can you imagine what the hell this
spoiled-brat will do once in office?
I implore all voters to really think about this guy,we, as a nation can not
afford to have a thieving(remember the S&Ls he got hundreds of millions
from,and NEVER PAID BACK!)  coke sniffing liar in the White House,-AGAIN! One
is enough for this country to put up with, do we have to be embarressed and
laughed at again by the rest of the world?!
Please, please let's use our heads this time. If you don't like the current
candidates, then write-in one on your ballot, you have that right! Show this
country that we've had enough of these incompetent so-called leaders.
Our Constitution has been slowly taken away from us, little by little,. so
the average person does not notice. Elect GW, and I guarantee you, a lot more
will disappear over the four years he's in office. Remember, he's got plenty
of pay-back to take care of,  AT OUR EXPENSE!
Think really hard about it-JOHN