-Caveat Lector-

At http://www.nara.gov/fedreg/eo.html#top   is
> Executive Orders
>

> Disposition Tables
> January 21, 1961 -- August 12, 1999
>
> These tables contain information about, but not the text of,
> Executive orders beginning with those signed by President
> Kennedy. They are arranged according to Presidential
> administration and year of signature.
>
> John F. Kennedy
> 1961-1963
> EO's 10914-11127
> 214 EO's issuedLyndon B. Johnson
> 1963-1969
> EO's 11128-11451
> 324 EO's issuedRichard Nixon
> 1969-1974
> EO's 11452-11797
> 346 EO's issuedGerald R. Ford
> 1974-1977
> EO's 11798-11966
> 169 EO's issued
> Jimmy Carter
> 1977-1981
> EO's 11967-12286
> 320 EO's issuedRonald Reagan
> 1981-1989
> EO's 12287-12667
> 381 EO's issuedGeorge Bush
> 1989-1993
> EO's 12668-12833
> 166 EO's issuedWilliam J. Clinton
> 1993-Present
> EO's 12834-13134
> 301 EO's issued
>
> •About the Executive Order Tables •About Executive Orders
>
> About the Executive Order Tables
>
> These tables are compiled and maintained by Editors of the Office
> of the Federal Register and include the following information:
>
> •Executive order number; •Date of signing by the President;
> •Federal Register volume, page number, and issue date; •Title;
> •Amendments (if any); and •Current status (where applicable)
>

> All entries in these tables are subject to change, as new
> Executive orders, Presidential proclamations, other Presidential
> documents, rules and regulations, notices, and public laws often
> amend or otherwise affect them.
>
> These are informational listings, not provided as definitive
> legal authority.
>
> About Executive Orders
>
> Executive orders are official documents, numbered consecutively,
> through which the President of the United States manages the
> operations of the Federal Government.
>
> The text of Executive orders appears in the daily Federal
> Register as each Executive order is signed by the President and
> received by the Office of the Federal Register. The text of
> Executive orders beginning with Executive Order 7316 of March 13,
> 1936, also appears in the sequential editions of Title 3 of the
> Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
>
> For Executive orders published after January 1, 1994, see GPO
> Access' online Federal Register.

> <Picture: TOP>
> Federal Register home page
> Questions or comments about this page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> National Archives and Records Administration home page
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Last updated August 17, 1999

A<>E<>R
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said
it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your
own reason and your common sense." --Buddha
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled
one is truly vanquished. -Johann Christoph Schiller,
                                       German Writer (1759-1805)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that
prevents us from living freely and nobly. -Bertrand Russell
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
"Everyone has the right...to seek, receive and impart
information and ideas through any media and regardless
of frontiers."
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will
teach you to keep your mouth shut."
--- Ernest Hemingway
Forwarded as information only; no endorsement to be presumed
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material
for non-profit research and educational purposes only.