-Caveat Lector-

I'd like to know what kind of country we live in when a sick, drug-user goes
to jail; and Clinton doesn't even get brought before a formal investigation
regarding allegations of cocain importation, as well as use. Not to mention
all the people associated with him and or the Dem. Finance  Committee that
wound-up DEAD!
What about the allegations from his former state police bodyguards regarding
them having to get women for Clinton; what about Mena airport and that fiasco
with drugs and the murder of two boys who happened to wiwtness something.
We all know this could go on, however, my point in all this is when will we
get a prosecutor who has the guts to pursue these questions and allegations.
If Clinton isn't at least brought before an investigating committee, then how
in God's name do we bring charges against the small-time hood who does not
deserve jail, but some alternative mode of help.
Where is this prosecutor who will do the job he is SWORN to do? Who will not
look the other way because the alleged perp. happens to hold a very important
position?
Is there REALLY "LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL?!"
JOHN