At the height of the Clinton Impeachment frenzy, David Rockefeller introduced and sponsored a Clinton speech at the Council on Foreign Relations.  Clearly a signal to all those beholding to the Rockefeller array of Corporate/Banking/Foundation interests to oppose the impeachment.  This was at the same time that leading newspapers accross the country were advocating resignation on their editorial pages.

    The Rothschilds, on the other hand, as leaders of the Queen's Empire of the City of London financial nexus, were supporting the attacks on Clinton.  Remember that, as noticed by Hilary Clinton and others, the ammunition for the "vast Right-wing conspiracy" was usually first aired in London publications, many controlled by the Rothshilds.  Evelyn Rothschild is head of the Economist, for instance.

    The Rockefeller patronage of Clinton at the CFR has been widely reported, but I would like the best references to file....can anyone help?
Bob,
    Could it be Clinton is a tool of David Rockefeller and the Rothschilds groups? Seems to me, they are the ones behind the scene in most of what happens in the world today. Maybe we should direct our anger toward them instead of their puppets.
John Lee

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364