-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Ruppert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, August 29, 1999 4:02 PM
Subject: RE: [CIA-DRUGS] "Time is the cruelest enemy of the truth."

Dan:

If ths is the best you can do to attack me, then it truly betrays your own agenda. Are you forgetting that I am the one who first wrote and copyrighted a story exposing Maxine Water's culpability in trading Volume II to save Bill Clinton's arse? Where do you think Sam Smith got this perspective. He subscribes to From The Wilderness. He came to hear me speak in Washngton in May. His words reflect the ideas I have been writing for months. There is no difference between his opinion and my record.

Are you also forgetting that instead of touting the CIA's ability to investigate itself (which I have openly criticized), my position was that public pressure on Congress, via class action suits, publication of CIA's admissions and active public speaking  were ways to compel Congress (and not CIA) to address the issue. As indicated by my recent postings here, I was absolutely correct. The House has not closed out the Volume II investigations. In fact, as a result of my work and the work of others with me, the House has been prevented from closing out Volume II for the foreseeable future. They have written and offered to reimburse me in advance to copy thousands of pages of my documents. That means they have to review those documents and that means that we have time to drive the wedge further between now and the Presidential election.

I have met MK-Ultra and survivors of other programs who have said that they were used to courier drugs. I refer you also to Rodney Stich's books wherein he describes a number of such cases.

No Dan, it is you you who are both deceitful and dishonest here. As a result of your absolutely paranoid and illogical ranting over the past two days I have picked up three new paying subscribers from the list. They have all said that they totally support what I am doing and can't believe your outrageous conduct. Thank you very much. Keep it up!

There is a great line which says that "I was judging me by my intentions while the world was judging me by my actions." Rephrasing that Dan, let's look at accomplishments toward achieving a better world and ending CIA drug trafficking. Let's look at things which have widened public debate on the issue and injected it into mainstream consciousness. Let's look at actual accomplishments. I have listed a few of mine. What are yours?

I tell you what, Dan. if you can point to a single accomplishment of yours which has actually worked toward stopping CIA from dealing drugs, or getting the issue into an arena where it can be addressed by the general public, then I will e-mail you, in confidence, the address of a mind control victim who was used to courier drugs.

It is not by coincidence that you have exploded with rage and tried to silence me on two recent issues, both of which lead back to the Bushes in one way or another. One was the murder of JFK, Jr. and the other is the drug use of George W. Bush. I wonder why that is? I truly understand your agenda now and I have apparently, upset it. By the way, How is Craig Fuller? I understand you have seen him more recently than I have.

Also, more hard news on George W. and drugs is breaking in the next issue of my newsletter, which, in spite of every conceivable effort on your part to distract me, I am successfully mailing tomorrow. Don't worry, even though you have never paid for a subscription, I will see to it that you get a copy because I want you to understand the counter-productivity of your hatred when you read what I've got. And I want you to think about what I might have coming nest. Cointelpro used to produce better provocateurs than you. Or should we forget that the Agency often sets up lists like this to identify and squelch the opposition?

Climb down off the Cross, Hopsicker. We need the lumber for constructive work and the job is already taken.

So, go ahead, pull the trigger, unsubscribe me. And your actions will prove to all who remain on the list exactly who and what you really are.

Mike Ruppert