From: Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 10:34 AM
To: Dave
Subject: Re: [CTRL] FW: BIOCHIP STUFF

I think this is a satire of sorts, although a lot of the
info is good...many times classified information can only be
propogated in this manner, anonymously, satirically.  With
school uniforms becoming the norm of nazi regimes like Jeb
Bush's Controllers and fanatic legions here in florida, one
can only guess that this is where its headed eventually
unless we just go up and yank the perps from office and chop
off their heads.

Hey I am getting the leather today I think, and I have the
kevlar with which to line your case...stay in touch