-Caveat Lector-

Here's some maths for ya....Just a coincidence..nothing to worry about
heehee
Peter

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage

Note from Bill Koenig:

Here are some interesting facts, statistics and numbers for your
review. There are also links pertaining to the timing of Jesus
Christ's birth.

****

INTERESTING FACTS AND STATISTICS:

· It is estimated 6 billion people live in the world today.
· It is estimated 6 million people live in Israel.
· It is believed by some scholars that the 6000 year anniversary of
Adam's creation will be on September 11, 1999. (Links are below. We
had provided other material previously.)*
· We are nearing 6000 e-mail subscribers. We should reach 6000 by
next week. We were at 5490 today. We have been averaging about 225
new subscribers a week. Monday and Tuesday of this week we received
125 new subscribers. We also have at least 500 readers (out of 2000
daily readers) who visit the web site but are not e-mail
subscribers, so we are technically at or beyond 6000 readers and
e-mail subscribers.)

*******
JESUS CHRIST'S 2000th BIRTHDAY*

The Sign of the Messiah and The Total Solar Eclipse of August 11,
1999
http://home.t-online.de/home/Dr.Papke/frame_us.htm

This is written by our Christian brother Dr, Werner Papke from
Germany. Dr. Papke was born in 1944. He studied Biophysics, History
of Philosophy and Science, Orientalistics and Science of  Religion.
In 1978 he made his Doctor's Degree at the University of  Tübingen.
He worked inter alia at the Institute for the History of Science in
the German Museum and gave lectures at the University of Munich.
Today he primarily devotes himself to the publication of his
research-results.

4 B.C. or 2 B.C.? The Historical Evidence! The Year Of Christ's
Birth by W. E. Filmer
http://www.portaustin.org/birthjb.htm

*****
Count backwards from Revelation 3:22 (He that hath an ear, let him
hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches - KJV), 2000 verses (a
verse for each year) through the scriptures. You land right on 1
Corinthians 15:51 which says: In a moment, in the twinkling of an
eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead
shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

So if you count a verse for each year, and by counting back 2000
verses (representing 2000 years of the "church age), you land right
on 1 Corinthians 15:51.

*****

In J.R. Church's latest "Prophecy in the News" magazine.

He took the statehood date of Israel which was "May 14,1948" and
multiplied the digits in this date. It came out to"5760." (5 x 1 x
4 x 1 x 9 x 4 x 8 = 5760)

******

The date "Tishri 1" on the Jewish calendar this year falls on 9-11.

Tom Gaston says the Hebrew gematria for Tishri 1 is:

 Aleph----Tau----Shin----Resh----Yod
 =1     =  400   =  300  =  200   =  10

For a total of 911!!!

Tom says: "What are the odds of adding the letter values of this
very important date and producing the very day that it lands on in
the Gregorian year 1999 or 5759. Not only that, but it is also the
'emergency' call number for help and disaster. I checked the
calendar to see if I could find anymore Tishri 1 dates that would
fall on the 9th month and the 11th day. I checked all the way to
2030 and didn't find any."

******
Comments from Jim Bramlett:

Tom Gaston found that May 14, 1948 = 5-14-1948 = 5X1X4X1X9X4X8 =
5760 (the Jewish year beginning September 11, 1999).

Today I was reminded of the following from Bonnie Gaunt:

September 11, 1999 = 9-11-1999 = 9X1X1X1X9X9X9 = 6561.

If September 11, 1999 is "as it was in the days of Noah," isn't it
fascinating that: 6561 is the mirror of the year of the flood in
Noah's day, 1656 from Adam. 6561 is also the gematria for verses
3-5 of Psalm 93, which Bonnie Gaunt believes speaks of the
Tribulation.  Those same three verses also contain 666, 576 (5760
without the zero), and 2520 (the length of the tribulation period).

*****

A WORD OF PROPHECY by Yacov Rambsel
Bible Code Research within Ezekiel 38.

Ezekiel 38:1-4;  And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son
of man, set thy  face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief
prince of Mechech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, And say,
Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the
chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; And I will turn thee back, and
put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine
army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of
armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them
handling swords.

This is a prophecy which refers to Russia and could be fulfilled in
the very last days of this year or the beginning of the next year.
One of my main thoughts on this invasion is that it could occur
around the time of the year 2000.  Many centuries ago, Ezekiel,
while writing this book, was moved by the Holy Spirit to write the
exact words of Hebrew for this prophecy.  With His sovereign power
and precision of planning, God controlled Ezekiel's input and
thoughts within this prophecy.

Amazingly, throughout the Old Testament (First Covenant), God has
encoded startling, prophetic information within His precise and
beautiful Hebrew language.  He does this through letter-skip
intervals of equal distances; this is called ELS, or
equidistant-letter sequence.  Could the insight above in those
verses of Scripture relate to the upcoming Y2K computer glitch?

Let us examine them through the glorious eyes of the Holy Spirit
(Ruach haKodesh).

Ezekiel 38:4;  Starting with the fourth letter in the third word,
counting forward every 58th letter spells, blemished computer ruin;
mum machaiv ai yu bvjm <wm.  Not only is there information about
the computer encoded in this set of verses, but "Y2K" at least
three times.Also, the Hebrew word for "Rapture" is encoded at
58-letter increments in the same location.

Ezekiel 38:3;  Starting with the first letter in the ninth word,
counting in reverse every 58th letter spells, Rapture; natzal
lxn.  Is it possible that the Rapture of the believers is
associated with the Y2K and computer failure?

*****
Also, Bonnie Gaunt shares from her Hebrew studies, that the Hebrew
word for "blow" has a numerical value of 576 and so does the Hebrew
word "trumpet."

Also she found, in one form of Greek,  the number value of the
words, "Lord Jesus Christ" is 3168.  The city of Bethlehem rests on
the latitude of 31.68 degrees N. 31,680,000 feet is the perimeter
of the New Jerusalem, 31,680 furlongs is the radius of the earth
and so on.

Lord Jesus Christ In Greek:

LORD
Kappa = 20
Upsilon = 400
Rho = 100
Iota = 10
Omicron = 70
Sigma = 200
Lord = 800

JESUS
Iota = 10
Eta = 8
Sigma = 200
Omicron = 70
Upsilon = 400
Sigma = 200
Jesus = 888

CHRIST
Chi = 600
Rho = 100
Iota = 10
Sigma = 200
Tau = 300
Omicron = 70
Sigma = 200
Christ = 1480

Lord = 800
Jesus = 888
Christ = 1480
Total = 3168

Lord Jesus Christ In Hebrew

LORD
Aleph = 1
Lamed = 30
He = 5
Aleph = 1
Lord = 37

JESUS
Yod = 10
He = 5
Vaw = 6
Shin = 300
Vaw = 6
Ayin = 70
Jesus = 397

CHRIST
Mem = 40
Shin = 300
Yod = 10
Kaph = 8
Christ = 358

Lord = 37
Jesus = 397
Christ = 358
Total = 792

Thus the number equivalents for the name Lord Jesus Christ are 3168
in Greek and 792 in Hebrew. It is startling to realize that the
mean diameter of our earth is 7920 miles, and a square drawn on
that diameter has a perimeter of 31, 680 miles. Thus, a square
drawn around the earth, touching it on all four sides, would
measure 31, 680 miles. In John 1:2 we are told that the Word
(Jesus) made all things, and without Him was nothing made. Did He
plant the number of His name in the dimensions of earth? Is this
just a coincidence, or was it part of a master plan, encoded into
the Scriptures.

Even more startling is the realization that the latitude of the
town of Bethlehem, where Jesus was born, is 31.68°N. He was born on
His number. It certainly does not look like random chance. It looks
like part of a great plan.

The number 3168 shows up several more times in the relationship of
the distances from the sun to each of the planets, and in the
relationship of the distance to the speed at which light travels
from the sun to our earth.

His name by other Biblical descriptions also adds to 3168:

3168 = Lord Jesus Christ (Greek)
3168 = Son of Man (Greek)
3168 = Mediator between God and man (Greek)

These numbers - 3168 and 792 - are also found in the dimensions of
the New Jerusalem. In Revelation 21 the perimeter of the New
Jerusalem is stated as 12,000 furlongs per side. Converted to feet
it would be 7,920,000 feet per side, making a perimeter of
31,680,000 feet. The word "salvation" in Hebrew Gematria adds to
792. They are not random numbers!

******
Miriam Howard found:

· 1 Tishri falls on a Sabbath this year, on 9/11/99. After checking
every year in a Hebrew calendar book from 1900 to 2100, in 200
years,  1 Tishri falls on a Sabbath only 3 times per century !
BUT...it is a fact that 1 Tishri ONLY  falls one time on 9/11,  in
this century (this year) and only one time in the next century, on
September 11, 2094.  And both times IT IS ON  A SABBATH

*The diameter of the sun is 864,000 miles.  The gematria of the
name "Jerusalem" in Greek equals 864.  There are 8640 acres in the
sum of the six sides of the New Jerusalem.   "Holy of Holies" in
Greek is 864. "Saints" in Greek is 864.  "Cornerstone" in Greek is
864.  8640 furlongs equals the radius of the moon.

*****

Michele Kennedy found:

I discovered that if you translate the Greek letters into English
(by your concordance) and spell out each letter of the word
T-R-U-M-P-E-T  and multiply each letter together to each other it
equals the number 5760!

*****