-Caveat Lector-

Does anyone recall that 3 of the 4 ATF agents that were assigned to Billie
Boy Clinton during his presidential campaign in 92, died in the waco
raid!!! what a coincidence!!!!! When it walks like a duck, and quacks like
a duck, it's a duck!!

 Waco's Little Rock connection
> > September 3, 1999
> > Joseph Farah
> >
> > Finally, there's some finger-pointing going on in the executive branch of the
> > federal government over the exterminations of more than 70 men, women
> > and children at the Branch Davidian church in Waco in 1993.
> >
> > It's about time. This is progress. But we won't be any closer to holding the
> > guilty accountable until the White House connections are fully explored.
> > There's ample reason to believe Bill Clinton was working behind the scenes
> > on engineering the initial Waco raid even before he became president.
> >
> > One of the original witnesses against the Branch Davidians was Bill Buford,
> > the agent in charge of the Little Rock, Ark., branch of the Bureau of Alcohol,
> > Tobacco and Firearms. Buford was, also, according to Arkansas sources,
> > a friend of Bill. The Waco case was apparently very important to Buford as
> > an affidavit states he was working on New Year's Day calling former Branch
> > Davidians seeking to find evidence of sexual abuse.
> >
> > My friend and colleague, Andy Beal, who first explored the Little Rock
> > connection to Waco, asks a good question: What was the resident agent
> > in charge of the Little Rock office of the BATF doing investigating a sex abuse
> > case in Texas? Is sex abuse BATF's jurisdiction? Is Texas under the jurisdiction
> > of the BATF's Arkansas office?
> >
> > Documents show Buford is noted as one of two "senior raid planners." He
> > was also one of the BATF agents wounded during the Feb. 28 assault, but
> > he is perhaps the only BATF agent to be visited in the hospital by none other
> > than top Treasury Department official Roger Altman.
> >
> > Altman was the long-time "Friend of Bill" appointed to be deputy secretary
> > of the Treasury and chief executive officer of the Resolution Trust Corporation.
> > He resigned in August 1994 due to his interference in the Whitewater investigation.
> > At the time of the Waco raid, Roger Altman was the second highest-ranking
> > official at the Department of the Treasury. The BATF is a bureau within the
> > Treasury Department.
> >
> > Is it not possible -- is it not likely, knowing what we know about the character
> > of the Clinton administration today -- that the Clinton transition team was
> > involved in the planning of the initial raid on Waco even before taking power?
> > Remember, Vincent Foster's wife claimed he blamed himself for the deaths
> > in Waco. Webster Hubbell, who became the point man between the Justice
> > Department and White House during the siege, was also instrumental in
> > that transition to power. Then there's Altman and Buford.
> >
> > Foster, Hubbell, Altman and Buford were all in Little Rock leading up to the
> > inauguration. Clinton takes power Jan. 20, 1993. One month later, the BATF
> > stages the largest and most dramatic raid in its history -- videotaped in living
> > color in anticipation of its success in subduing religious non-conformists in
> > possession of illegal guns.

> [...]

=========
Theodor S.Parada, MD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key ID 0x537C4815

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot
survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for
he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst
those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the
alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor
appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he
wears their face and their garments, he appeals to the baseness that lies
deep in the heart's of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works
secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he
infects the body politic, so that, it, can no longer resist. A murderer is
less to fear"
Marcus Tullius Cicero 42 BC
========