 Clinton Plots World War III

 The president has been plotting the third world war
 since at least the summer of 1998.

 EXCLUSIVE TO THE SPOTLIGHT

 By Ralph Forbes

 Bill Clinton and I have known each other well enough to
 address each other by first names since 1974.  There have
 been times during campaigns, legislative sessions, etc., when
 we crossed paths daily, often many times a day.  In no wise
 do I consider myself to be part of his inner circles, but
 I have been very close to many of those closest to him.

 Even though I have generally opposed Bill's policies over
 the years I have retained some relationships with people who
 are quite close to him.  One such "mutual acquaintance" was
 invited to Washington during the summer of 1998.  During this
 visit he was present with Bill and Hillary and a small circle
 discussing the never-ending Monica scandals.

 Bill did not want to have his legacy dominated by L'affaire
 Lewinsky.  In fact he did not want to leave the White House
 when his term expired in 2001.  He wanted to have even a
 longer run in power than FDR's four terms.  But to do that he
 would have to get around the Constitution which limited him
 to two terms.

 Any attempt to revoke the amendment to the Constitution or
 get the Supreme Court to declare it unconstitutional were
 almost certain to fail.  But Bill never let anything stop
 him, so what could he do to take the spotlight off of the
 sensational sex scandals?  What could he possibly do to
 perpetuate his presidential power?

 Bill smiled slyly:  "World War III."

 My source would want to imagine that it was said in jest,
 but I know Bill and my blood ran cold as this incident was
 related to me.

 To protect my source I have had to truncate and redact the
 discourse of this event as it was told to me.  However, in
 support of this story I am making a sworn affidavit to the
 fundamental facts:

 The source is someone who is a longtime Clinton friend, who
 was invited to stay with the Clintons in Washington.

 This source reveled in telling about his/her close and
 intimate association with President Clinton to his/her own
 circle of friends.  In the course of these boastings he/she
 related many details of his/her visit.  In particular, he
 (or she) was clear in describing the memorable evening in
 which President Clinton proffered his solution for killing
 two birds with one stone:  Overshadowing the Lewinsky
 scandals in his historical legacy and perpetuating his
 political powers indefinitely, would be to start the third
 World War.

 3) Because I know Clinton, I believe it to be true and
 credible that he would start a world war to procure his
 political ambitions.  Also because I know Clinton I believe
 the statement that world war was what he needed to solve his
 problems and to consummate his goals was not said in jest.

 Lightheartedly tossing out an idea as a "solution," to see
 how it would fly within his own circle of friends, is typical
 modus operandi for Bill.  Every word, every idea is
 calculated for effect, constructed with built-in escape
 clauses.  The pattern would be to deliberately launch it as
 a trial balloon.  When it flew, he used it as a talking point
 to contrive a working strategy.

 As corroborative evidence that the witness of the source is
 true and correct I submit these facts:

 President Clinton cynically launched terror bombing attacks
 against two sovereign, small nations timed to take the
 attention away from his own admissions of lying, perjury,
 obstruction of justice and scandalous behavior in the Oval
 Office, etc.

 Bill's excuse came up pretty lame when the destroyed
 "chemical lab" turned out to be the only source of medicine
 for the sick in Sudan.

 President Clinton cynically launched terror bombing attacks
 against Iraq in a transparent attempt to short circuit the
 impeachment proceedings against him.

 His excuse to justify the timing was that he was afraid he
 would cause an indignant uprising throughout Islam if he
 killed innocent women and children during the holy month of
 Ramadan.

 (This hypocritical "respect for religious sensibilities" was
 flagrantly absent when he cared not a whit if he killed
 innocent women and children in Yugoslavia by relentlessly
 bombing on Easter Sunday.)

 Clinton survived impeachment because of a gutless, corrupt
 Congress cowed by blackmail and extortion.  Bill went into
 impeachment as a disgraced lame duck, but he emerged as a
 dangerous wounded beast.

 Only someone who was desperate and obsessed with his "legacy"
 would light a fuse in the Balkans powder keg.

 But Bill Clinton and his gang of sociopaths waged criminal
 aggressive war against the defenseless people of Yugoslavia.
 Hundreds of innocents are dead and maimed.  Homes, hospitals,
 schools, factories, bridges, power plants, water sources, the
 embassies of neutral nations, even homes in neighboring
 countries were destroyed by Clinton's bombs.

 What is Bill's excuse this time?  Nothing! He and his minions
 can offer nothing, nothing but a rehash of the same emotional
 engineering and Hollywood propaganda so accurately portrayed
 in the prescient film, Wag the Dog.

.