-Caveat Lector-

From: John Gaskins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Tuesday, September 07, 1999 12:05 AM, Ian Goddard
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 06, 1999 21:30:00 ET
> XXXXX

> The development caused panic and confusion at the top levels of the
> Justice Department and the FBI over the holiday weekend, leaving one
> top official scrambling for details.
>
> FBI Director Freeh has demanded a full briefing, one agency source
> divulged late Monday.
>          END OF DRUDGE REPORT EXCERPT
>

>   IAN: What bugs me is the claim that it was a
>   shoot-out, as if Delta Force gunmen were under
>   attack,  which smells like a last-ditch cover
>   story wherein the Delta Force came under fire
>   and were then forced to return fire.

What bugs me is that no one seems to smell the big, stinky "smear the
whistle-blower" rat that is so typical of the Clinton administration.
The answer to the question of why this evidence is surfacing after 6
years is very simple:  Get the head of the agency that was dropping the
dime on the big sell-out to the Chinese!  Look at the pattern.
Everyone who has ever spoken up about this administration has been
smeared and charged with trumped up offenses.  Hell, they couldn't even
replace the "at will" Travel Office employees without trying to make
them look like criminals!  And look what has been accomplished.  No
more stories about Chinese espionage, bribes in the form of illegal
"campaign contributions" or willfully negligent behavior relating to
nuclear lab security on the news.  Reno huffing and puffing and
posturing about her "responsibility."  Even the most sceptical of the
administration's critics so thrilled with the prospects of imminent
vindication that they, too, forget that they are dealing with the
political equivalent of a 3-card Monte dealer.

>   Stay tuned for my own ground-breaking reports!

Then break some real ground.  Kudos to you for maintaining your
scepticism about the events at Waco, but don't let down now.  Remember
that if the administration admits to any wrong-doing, it's only to
distract us from something even worse.  And even then, any "admission"
is likely to be constructed in such a way as to blame the whole thing
on someone who has become inconvenient, or to take out a political
enemy.
Regards,

John<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
 To Discuss Ideas:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
  For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/formaddress.html
  For Discussion List:
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   text in body:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Every Diet Has Failed!  What Can I do?
Click Below to "Ask Dr. Kathleen"!
http://www.radiantdiet.com/cgi-bin/slim/deliver.cgi?ask-1364