-Caveat Lector-

All of this talk about rebuilding the temple; I believe that the temple
refered to in Rev., Ezek, and Daniel is the Body of Christ. Didn't Jesus
tell us that Himself? (John 2:19}
I also believe that the 7 years in Dan 9:27 is a two-part prophecy: 3&1/2
years of Jesus' Testimony (after the 62 "sevens" which began with the return
to Jerusalem from Babylon) and then His death and resurrection; thus putting
an end to sacrifice and offering by the sacrifice of Himself. The final
3&1/2 years (after the 7 "sevens" which began when the Jews returned and got
Jerusalem back?) is the 1260 days mentioned in Revelations. I feel that we
don't have to see a real temple built to fulfill prophecy.