-Caveat Lector-

This shows perfectly the complicity of Boy George in the NWO
dealings of IMF forces to control America through idiot
media...anything to hide his Cocaine use from the
sheople....anything...Clinton is lame duck and he is paid to
look bad...so whats a little more crap on a huge pile
already?  Bush is a garbageman picking up the scraps left
behind by the totalitarian regime of world banking....bg