From: Christopher Herman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, September 11, 1999 1:07 AM
Subject: [prj] Rothschild/Economist; militas/weapons; Ft. Knox audit?

Free Rare/Out-of-Print Book Searches - Ruling Class/Conspiracy Experts:
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*** << END

I told someone that one of the Rothschilds published
The Economist magazine, and they told me, no, it was
someone named Pearson.  Does anyone know for sure who
publishes The Economist?  I recall being told on this
list that it was one of the Rothschilds...

OK, what was the deal about that milita article where
they had chemical weapons and nuclear weapons?  Any
opinions on that?  Are these people for real or are
they just agents of the govenrment?

And I recently saw part of a documentary on Ft. Knox
on The Discovery Channel.  The program showed a clip
of Phlip Crane in 1974, and he seemed to be satisfied
that there was gold in Ft. Knox.  The program also
claimed that there was an audit of Ft. Knox in 1996,
the result being that the U.S government claims Ft.
Knox holds $56 billion in gold.  Does anyone here
think the U.S. government has lied about the audit
(whether it be in regard to the audit taking place or
the just in regard to the amount of gold they said was
there) and if so, why?
> A Growing Selection of A-albionic's Books Can Be Browsed and Purchased
Conveniently in the Shopping Cart at http://a-albionic.com/shopping.html <<
END