From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rumor Mill News is forwarding the following article on the mosquito spraying
in New York City

Subj:    CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACK NEW YORK
Date:   9/12/1999 2:42:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Millennium Resource Report)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (MRR2001 Subscribers)

URGENT NEWS U CAN USE : CHEMICAL WEAPONS ATTACK N.Y.
-> If you have family or friends living in New York City, please forward this
Emergecncy Health information to them immediately. Thanks.

CHEMICAL & BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ATTACK IN NEW YORK CITY
(New York, NY) Chemical weapons were released in downtown New York beginning
Friday. Attacks are scheduled to continue through Tuesday and will not end
until
all of New York has been exposed to the chemical and biological weapon. The
chemical
agent known as MALATHION has been responsible for countless deaths, its
chromosomal
affects on mammalian DNA are responsible for grotesque cancers and
deformations
in all animal and insect life forms. MALATHION manufactured by corporate
pharmaceutical
giant Novartis, is a KILLER! This weekend chemical weapons deployed at the
orders
of New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani were released into densely populated
areas, in response to a reported encephalitis epidemic (6 cases) which is
allegedly
threatening the health of New York City at large. Mosquitoes are the target,
New York is the victim.

The TRUTH about MALATHION
Malathion:
Weakens the immune system
Is genotoxic: Causes genetic damage/mutation
Has caused injury and death in farmers
Extremely Cancerous
Effects on wildlife: Deaths with bee colonies, crayfish, reptiles. Tumors in
turtles.

I would rather take my chances with deadly mosquitoes. Malathion is an
organophosphate
pesticide attacking the chromosomal DNA and messenger RNA, and inhibiting
natural
enzymatic activities, the result wreaks havoc on the life system and causing
illness and death. It is has been used extensively in Florida effectively
controlling
fruit flies and protecting billion dollar citrus crops. However in Florida
the
rates of cancer are increasing, as well as increased fetal deformities in
Humans,
frogs, alligators. Florida is very sick, but at least they don't have flies.
The ecosystem and food chain are in serious jeopardy.

Coincidentally, conveniently, and profitably pharmaceutical giant Novartis
maker
of pesticides such as Malathion and herbicides like Acuron, make most of
their
money treating sick Humans. In 1998, Novartis group sales were $21.8 billion,
of which $12 billion were in healthcare, $5.8 billion in transgenic
agribusiness,
and $4 billion in consumer health. Again we see the similarities between
Norvartis
and Rhone-Poulenc, Inc.: They both manufacture cancer causing chemicals. They
both manufacture questionable, yet highly profitable cures for diseases, many
of which are caused by the very chemicals they market. And neither of them
are
even American corporations Isn't it good how to see big business and
government
policy working together in such harmony? The system call it good business,
where
I come from we call it murder in the worse degree.
What to do? Well, it is a little late to protest or write anyone to stop it
such
insanity. Malathion is bad enough when used in open agriculture areas, but in
a population center it is unheard of! The American people see big government
and big business will do what they will. Continued local and nationwide
pressure
to end the use of these chemical and biological weapons against the American
public and Mother Nature is needed. Of immediate concern now however, is the
health of several million New Yorkers. Granted when you begin feeling dizzy,
you cannot breathe, your muscles ache, your body grows cancers, and your
children
are born with tumors and mutations Novartis and the other conglomerate
'health
science' giants will be there ready to take care of you in one of their
comfortable
new state of the art cancer treatment centers and give you their expensive
medications
and chemotherapies. The treatments will send you and your family to the poor
house and you will continue feeling bad. You must stay healthy. But how
considering
the rate and frequency of chemical attacks your body is being exposed to?
Good News U Can Use . . .
Earlier this year our research team stumbled upon a revolutionary product. We
have had the privilege of field testing the device in our offices over the
past
six months. The device restores the Human body's natural electrochemical
balance
on the cellular level. What? Restores electrochemical balance? Yes. The body
Human is a finely tuned machine, complete with electronic frequencies and
chemical
messengers. The natural electrochemical balance is adversely effected through
continuous exposure to electromagnetic field radiation, commonly called EMF.
EMF pollution is invisible, yet it is everywhere there is electricity. This
electronic
pollution emitted from cell phones, computer monitors, televisions, neon
lights,
and power lines molecularly modify the natural electrochemical relationship
within
each cell of our body. The primary result from this invisible pollution is a
weakened immune system. Restoring the body's normal electrochemical balance
gives
the bodies immune system the chance to work at its optimum ability. It gives
your immune system a fighting chance against chemical and biological
assaults,
assaults such as Malathion. For most people, this electrochemical approach to
health maintenance and disease prevention is foreign. However, it is basic
fact
and this advanced technology works. The establishment has tried to label this
as junk science, but the establishment has a vested economic interest in
keeping
you sick too. If you or your family members live in New York, I sincerely
encourage
you to follow the link below and consider purchasing an Electroshield to
boost
your immune system in order to resist and fight diseases caused by these
genotoxins.
If you live anywhere there is chemical spraying of any sort, if you use a
cell
phone, if you use a computer, if you use electricity, I strongly encourage
you
to consider purchasing an Electroshield for you and your family. Thanks to
applications
of Malathion in populated areas, your life may depend upon it!
http://members.tripod.com/~e-shield/index.html

Additional Resources:
NYC NEW YORK CITY HEALTH ALERT
http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/doh/html/cd/encalert.html
CITY CONTINUES SPRAYING MOSQUITOES
http://www.pathfinder.com/NY1/news/headlines/indexh_city_continues_tohtml
MALATHION IN FLORIDA WATERS CAUSE DEATH, MUTATION
http://www.main.nc.us/pace/malathio.htm
MALATHION CAUSES GENOTOXIC RESULTS IN MAMMALIAN SYSTEMS
http://unix.adept.net/~mcsinfo/genetic.htm
NOVARTIS
http://www.novartis.com/home/
NYC MAYOR'S OFFICE
http://wwwci.nyc.ny.us/html/om/home.html

BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
RESIST DISEASE & INFECTION NATURALLY
PROTECT YOUR BODY AGAINST EMF POLLUTION
ELECTROSHIELD of NORTH AMERICA SHOWS YOU HOW!
http://members.tripod.com/~e-shield/index.html
Peaceful Declarations and Legal Disclaimers.
Surviving The Millennium 101 is a weekly publication of Zygote Media Networks
in association with the National Organization for the Advancement of Humanity
a nonprofit philanthropic organization dedicated to the active exploration of
world peace and human unity in the 21st Century. All material is copyright
1999©ZMN,
all rights reserved. You are encouraged to share these reports freely with
all
you love, but in no way may they be altered. The views and opinions expressed
within do not necessarily reflect those of The Millennium Resource Report
(tm),
subscribing participants, nor commercial sponsors. Personal spiritual
discernment
required!! No guarantee written or implied exist. Zygote Media Networks nor
network
agents accept any responsibility for the accuracy of published information.
This
information service has been created as a monument to peoples of all
religions,
disciplines, and traditions to explore the inherent truths in our common
legacy
as we approach the climax of our lifetimes and fulfill our human destiny in
the
New Millennium. The Millennium Resource Report(tm) is a registered trademark
of Zygote Media Networks, Inc. PO Box 332 - Abilene, KS - 67410, USA, Earth.
All rights reserved copyright 1999©ZMN, unless otherwise noted.
1-785-263-1871
If you would like to donate your time, talents, or monies to help further our
spiritual and environmental preservation goals please mail to:
N.O.A.H.
c/o Zygote Media Networks
PO Box 332
Abilene, KS 67410
888-842-6419
NEWSDESK
"4 WE R ALL 1 TRIBE!"

"Love is the Law that Defeats it All!"
Peace & Prosperity B-2- U in 1999
)o+>
http://www.mrr2001.com

This message was sent to you by
Name: Millennium Resource Report
Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IP Address: abi-173034.oz-online.net

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.

RMNews, The Uncensored National Rumor