-Caveat Lector-

At the risk of being "off-topic"  (again..)

When we use that same kind of "big picture" viewpoint that is required to
understand the big picture drug smuggling/money laundering, S&L scams,
etc... with which we are somewhat familiar-
AND apply this kind of vision to the corporate media's sponsoring of a
monetary "bottom line" profit evaluation as the "definitive valuation" of
practically everything in "mainstream society"  and see that this is
co-creational of/with  corporate ownership of the marketplace and means of
production/distribution- we should see that big business begets bigger
business, while ruining smaller businesses and communities- and common
DECENCY.
The ONLY solution is to stop eating wheaties.
Most of the corporate crap products that are foisted on the public by the
corporate crap media are too expensive, and in some way or other BAD for
people (DE-valued:  chemical additives, preservatives, stripped of
nutrients, etc...) not to mention the fact that all of the MONETARY
valuation for these most products has been appropriated by the big
businesses- chain stores, processors, factories, sweatshops, etc-  while the
LABOR of women & men, and the fruits of the earth are DEVALUED by this
marketplace "economy."

Cocaine is a big problem, and contributes to bigger problems in many ways-
but it is SYMPTOMATIC of the deeper problem, imho.

I think we need to hold this in mind, as we consider how to combat this
problem.

If we lived in happy, productive, tightly-knit social structures-  there'd
BE no major drug problem.

It is the alienation and fragmentation of society
-which is the fruit of the fractional reserve banking system and of the
ever-larger agglomerations of wealth under practically invulnerable and
immortal corporations who have become gangster owner-operators of the tools
of government-
which is the moldy soil where the  rotten spores  of drug smuggling mushroom
in the dark.

The solution is community based.
Communities will need to retake their economic base.
A community that grows and harvests wheat needs some millers and bakers, not
"wheaties" and General Mills !

Somehow.... somehow, people must turn their backs on the hatred and violence
and indifference to suffering that the corporate media thrusts upon them-
must reintegrate themselves as functional members of a whole and healthy
society- and disengage themselves from the role of "consumer" of corporate
mind/body/social --- poisoning.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart