-Caveat Lector-

I suspect that the Phineas Priests are being set up as scapegoats/straw
men/excuses for domestic military intervention... Please note I do not
subscribe in any way to the doctrines of Christian Identity. However, it
begins to look as if an awful lot of the foofaraw about "domestic terrorism"
is a Martian firedrill... The "right-wing militia" didn't live up to their
billing as a threat to national security and public order, so now these
free-lancers have popped up to serve as a focus of righteous anger and
demands for action. Whether the Phineas Priests are mind-control victims or
"useful idiots", I don't know; but their sudden emergence into the limelight
is very convenient.

        <snip>