-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 9/24/99 1:01:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Deceptive IRS Code Words
>
>  "Income," "Person," "Taxpayer," "Shall," and "Must."

<<snip>>

I love these posts about the IRS (and the ones on the Federal Reserve).  I
don't mean that sarcastically, I really do love reading these things it is
quite informative.  I do feel a little sad for those people who believe that
they offer them any ability to "get out of" paying their taxes.  You see,
everything that is stated in this post is probably one hundred percent true.
It is at least partially true, BUT and this is the key point, you would never
win any case against the IRS for these reasons.  The courts are ultimately
the ones who would decide any issue involved and they always side with the
IRS in all matters of "interpretation."  They have addressed many of these
items before and there are rulings reflecting that.  Read them for their
historic significance, but don't think you just got your ticket to economic
freedom.