-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-09-24 11:38:10 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> ... Aryan Nations, run by 81 year old Richard Butler. (Yahoo quotes Butler
>as saying he had not seen or heard from Furrow, a former aerospace engineer,
>since 1994 or 1995. "He was a good soldier at that time," says Butler.)
>Pages 136-7 of Maury Island UFO have the Reverend Bob LeRoy talking
>bout how Butler and William Gale started the New Identity movement under
>Wesley Swift in California. Gale worked for Hughes aircraft and was part of
>Charles Willoughby's spy net.  According to Dick Russell (p. 195 in Man
>Who Knew Too Much), in 1962 Gale was building "an underground network
>for the conduct of guerilla warfare...some of the recruitment effort has
been
>directed toward former military servicemen." These are the Rangers, aka
>the Minutemen, "composed of persons devoted to extremist racial and
>religious beliefs."  Russell adds, "It was quite a time for Willoughby's old
>journalist acquaintance Mark Gayn to show up on the scene, authoring an
>article titled "The Far Right: America's Own Ultras" for the April 1962
>Canadian Commentator magazine. The dateline was Los Angeles, and
>Gayn warned that "the Minutemen are known to have acquired some
>first-rate automatic weapons, and they thank big business for providing
>the funds for this..."

If anyone doubts the late Gen. Willoughby's fascist agenda [which would
account for my hypothesized link-up between the "Yamato gold" in postwar Asia
and billions secreted by the Nazis after 1944 as "insurance," for financing a
future Fourth Reich], note how his patrimony converges with that of Gen.
Singlaub -- i.e., the recruitment and training of racist military types to
constitute a "leaderless" fascist strike-foirce modelled on Central American
"death squads," awaiting social anarchy as THEIR opportunity to take over
and, disguised as "patriotic defenders of liberty," co-opt any "revolution"
aand steer it in a direction leading to a consolidation of neo-Nazi military
power in the United States.
As projected in George Bush's and Ollie North's "martial law" training
exercise called "Operation Garden Plot," our "secret government" expects to
ACTUALLY hand over all power to restore "law and order" --a role intended for
the National Guard acting under FEMA-- to its "moles" in hate-groups such as
the KKK, Aryan Nations, and the like ...
Are these "agents in place" simply getting restless from waiting too long for
the power promised them by their controllers, or are their repeated emergence
as "lone nuts" in "random" acts of racial violence occurring right on cue, to
justify a mass disarmament
of the American people, stripping them of all defense against a "Nazi"
military coup?