-Caveat Lector-

Are youse guys conspiracy coverup artists, or merely clueless?

Looks to me like you're just another of many elitist/government propaganda
organs.

Your hack-piece on JFK jr. assassination is remarkable for a site called
"conspire.com"

Overall- a brief overview of your large site shows quite a bit of support
for the Clinton political machine, and what could only be described as a
disinformationist propagandizing regarding such speciousness as:
"As for the Clinton murder theory -- well, as much as we like long lists of
dead people, we hate to tell you but there's no way that Clinton killed any
of them."

Another part of your DISinformation site proudly proclaims:
"There is no evidence that anyone other than Oswald was involved in the
actual shooting. The only remaining question is whether anyone put him up to
it. There is no evidence of conspiracy"

Who ARE you, really- who pays you?

Guess no one will ever know the answer to THAT question...

Clearly however- you've got definite agendas that are NOT related to putting
out the truth.

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart