-Caveat Lector-

NRA is over the hill.  They are SQUEALING about the guns,

while being down on hemp marijuana, never having the

wherewithal to understand that the guns are the LAST step in

the plan, and hemp was one of the first, after the illegal

income tax.  The perps of all this have been working for

this whole century and here we are.

      Fine time to wake up I say.

      Idiots.

      They could care less about Liberty as long as it

doesn't edge into THEIR areas, but now, well, they really

are squealing.  Somebody tell them its their own fault

please.  Somebody tell them they and their dads were

watching TV while they should have been kicking ass in

Washington DC, and this as far back as 1898.  Or even

earlier.  They have loaded their drawers and they stink.

They are nothing more than an arm of politics working for

the Bush campaign.  They just don't get the real point at

all, still.  I think NRA may come to mean Not Really Alert.

Bill Gallagher