-Caveat Lector-

Gold was what? 32 bux an ounce in 64, then went to 800
when?  and then leveled out for a couple of decades at 300
or so which is inflation of magnitude well hidden...what a
joke....oil is finite consumable...its use increases its
value...gold values are all contrived but are the only thing
trusted in the long run by the people who have been running
the banking industry for centuries...again, safra, and the
like.  Safra banks only pay like 2-3% interest on money
saved there, but those savings are backed with gold...they
don't need to pay interest because the savings are guarded
against all fluctuations and connivings within currencys,
again, by gold.