-Caveat Lector-

I suspect there is no money (profit) in botanicals or homeopathic
preparations for llarge  firms.  They cannot be patented.   So why would a
pharmaceutical  firm even think about homeopathy and botanicals?.  And people
have gotten used to instant relief.which allopathic chemicals can achieve..
Alternates are essentially preventatives.

Ive had a bottle of peppermint oil for ten years. At 2 drops a dose when
needed the bottle will outlive me.  Ive had a bottle of echinacea worth $8.00
for a year and its still half full   At 3 drops a dose twice a week nobody is
going to get rich.    It works for me and my wallet.  If anyone wants to call
that gullible its OK by me   Whether its a placebo,   immune booster  or
magic is irrelevant.  These work for me  in specific applications.

 Then we have those who want to push  applications to absurdity. Alternative
medicine works for colds, aches and pains, joints, blood pressure....all the
annoying daily annoyances (but expensive).   If you break a leg or acquire
ebola...the emergency room is the place to go.  Its a matter of balance.
Choose what works for you..

     Another point:   hormone mimickers in milk ( from cattle feed additive)
point to the rise in breast cancer rates.  Washington scientists have been
iinstructed not to discuss latest findings which point to a linkl

Why?   Because Monsanto stands to lose  a bundle.?

ASU