-Caveat Lector-

Gods- how tightly wound up in self-importance can a man's mind be?!

The proof that something works is that it works.

Your failure to understand the THEORY isn't an obstacle to the efficacy of
homoeopathy!
(rotfl)

Practically any science has some "doctrine" - but homoeopathy is based in
EMPIRICISM.
That is to say that  a body of direct observations, and continuing
affirmations or adjustment of philosophy to suit the reality observed is the
SCIENTIFIC method- as opposed to the pseudoscientific methods of the
bad-science-for-hire folks who produce the phony drug tests that get stuff
approved by FDA's methods- and which are placed financially and politically
out-of-reach of all but the major drug pushers. (you ARE aware that you live
in a very repressive and controlled society, aren't you? Expand your borders
a little- check out the fact that homoepathy is heavily repressed  in the
U.S., yet is widely used in India, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Australia ....)

You also appear to be mind-wrapped with Cartesian-reductionist dialetic --
wake UP!
19th century physics has been replaced! In spite of the fact that newer
science is only just beginning to find some understanding of homoeopathy:

Cholera is routinely treated by homoeopaths in India, as are all manner of
disease.
"Modern" western medicine is very useful as trauma-medicine, but is a
complete failure with chronic disease, and it's pharmaceuticals and methods
of prescribing them have made it into a KILLER in the U.S. ... more people
were killed by doctor-prescribed DRUGS last year than died in automobile
accidents. True.  Check it out, and THINK about it.

On THIS list I would expect a little more attention to fact, and a little
less parrotting of "party line" ...

It's no great cognitive leap to realize that herbs and other alternatives
including homoeopathy are ruthlessly suppressed for a couple of reasons.
1. many alternatives are not PATENTABLE.  (get it?)
2. they actually WORK, and where would all the profits go without the lines
of repeat customers?
3. MALTHUSIANIASM is very popular among the elite.

Read some of this stuff:
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart/altmedcon.htm

If you want to discuss it, I'm here.

Dave Hartley