-Caveat Lector-

Andrew, I would prefer articles from mainline, peer-review journals.
Pictures can be, and often are, faked or doctored. I know that just because
something appears in a professional journal is no reason to automatically
accept it, but it demands more serious attention than anything I have seen
on the HAB theory, the Dropa stones, etc. Please note that I am not
automatically ruling out a pole shift or other global catastrophe in the
geologically recent past. I have read a lot of material on catastrophism
since I first encountered *The HAB Theory* in 1976, and there is
considerable evidence that *something* happened within the lifetime of the
human race that completely disrupted life on this planet. But it demands
serious scholarly attention, not just reports in fringe-science magazines
and speculative novels, if the truth is really to be arrived at.