-------- Original Message --------
Subject: *** Nitro News *** Red Alert ***
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:13:04 +0100
From: Para

*** Red Alert ***

Nitro News is thrilled to announce the addition of Kenn
Thomas to our outstanding team of Columnists.

Thomas is co-author of the Octopus, along with the late
Jim Keith, and is one of America's best known conspiracy
writers.

He has seven published books, a regular magazine called
Steamshovel Press, and a frequently updated website at
http://www.umsl.edu/~skthoma

Thomas lectures widely and appears regularly on
television and radio programs, including Rob
McConnell's X-Zone, Sightings on the Radio, Strange
Daze and Coast To Coast AM with Art Bell.

His column, to be published exclusively each week in
Nitro News, is set to debut on Tuesday morning.

We can reveal to Red Alert subscribers a sneak-peak
paragraph in his first piece:

"There, Octopus. Come after me. I don't have the name
of the physician, but if it is with Jim's research and
if it comes into my hands, I'll out him right away.
That's what we did with Danny Casolaro's research,
taking everything that was left and finishing his book.
It has become a relay race of conspiracy writers,
trying to get out the truth about this nasty
transglobal monster before it takes us down."

Read the highly anticipated column exclusively in
Tuesday's Nitro News at http://www.nitronews.com