-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: David Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 6:12 PM
Subject: 240-Constitution

Post Number 240: Constitution
The Constitution.  How many times have I heard that term.  Hard to begin
to think of the total number of times.  And what is even harder to
believe is how many times I have thought that I had "the Constitution"
figured out.  Maybe I do now, although I would not bet my freedom on it!

The simple fact of the matter is that none of us were present when the
arrangements for the Constitution were finalized.  We do not know what
the planning was for it, nor do we understand all of the secret meetings
that undoubtedly took place around the conception and introduction of
the Constitution.  But, we can accurately measure the intent of the
Constitution by simply looking at what the result of the Constitution
has been; it has created a class of people who are not answerable for
their actions.  To understand that, I give you Bill and Hillary Clinton,
and their side-kick, Al Gore.  Al Gore gave everyone the answer that we
have been looking for.  Seven times, 7 TIMES!  On national television,
during the press conference when he was being questioned about his role
in the illegal phone calls soliciting campaign donations from the White
House, he told the nation that "there is no controlling legal
authority."  Perhaps Al Gore knows something that most Americans are
only dimly, if at all, aware of.

What Al Gore revealed is the original reason for the Constitution.  He
revealed that within the Constitution is a series of provisions which
would put the European system of royal privilege and private law back in
place in America.  This would be accomplished by creating a separate
jurisdiction where there is no controlling legal authority.  For
reference, read Article I, Section 8, Clause 17:
To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such
District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of
particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of
the government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over
all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in
which the same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals,
dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;

and this is the case law (from 1804) which explains what this clause is
all about:
In Downes v. Bidwell, the Supreme Court ruled that "exclusive" meant
exactly that; EXCLUSIVE jurisdiction, with no control from the
Constitution.  (In Downes v. Bidwell, the Court ruled that "exclusive"
meant "without consideration of the Constitutional restraints...")  A
few years later, the Supreme Court confirmed this ruling in Hooven v.
Evatt,

But this is all information that I explain in Part II of my Series, so,
I suggest that you read it.  This Post, however, is for new information;
information that is designed to lift more of the scales from our eyes.
And remember, as you read this, the Esquires that you deal with,
voluntarily, can not and will not explain this material to you.  They
can not, for their privileges depend upon keeping this information
carefully hidden.  In addition, if you attempt to take this information
into their private courts, you will lose.  Their private courts are not
for you; they are for government employees, and for subjects of
Congress.  If you are subject to their courts, you can not own land, nor
can you be protected by the restrictions written into the Bill of
Rights.  And you do owe the so-called Income Tax, so, prepare to pay up.

Another reason for this Post is the simple one; there is a solution to
what is happening to America, but it is an individual solution, and not
a group or national solution.  Within America are two separate, distinct
jurisdictions, and the original provisions for the Constitution
permitted the common people to voluntarily chose whether or not they
wanted to be associated with Commerce, and hence with the privileges of
the King, or preferred to be free.  The choice is yours, and the
solution is available.  The largest part of this solution is giving
enough Americans the answers so that those who chose this solution are
no longer considered weird, different or, as is promoted by the major
media, dangerous.  We simply wish to be left alone, which does not suit
the parasites of man's government well at all!  And it is only by this
education process that any progress will be made in controlling the
monster that the so-called government has become.

Knowing that this Post was coming is why, to those on the List Groups, I
have sent out some of the posts that I have about the deep involvement
of the Vatican in money and poli-tics.  Read on, my friends, and learn
another small piece of the True History of America.  The following came
about because of a series of messages that went over the internet (with
about 3 different people contributing besides myself), and which
certainly helped to make some things much clearer!

Gee, fellows I have to step in here and correct some misconceptions.
You have to read Montgomery's works and the Informer's on this subject.
I, the Informer, am only going to make a few comments in all caps so you
know who is talking at any point below.  It is NOT going to be all
inclusive, as our works supply the rest of the story.  This can become
an endless debate and I don't have the time to be so lucky to indulge in
such debate ad on
infinitum.  (I refer to this work, by the Informer, in my Series, and
highly recommend that all Americans read it. - David)

Further clarification: Explanation for Constitution
Blayne  wrote and made many good points. Let me hone the edge of his
sword of truth.  This is long but people need to learn the things that
have been kept from them.
hawkiye wrote:
This was forwarded to me, it's right on. You have to understand who's
sand box you're playing in and get out of it and get into the God's
sandbox.  (See upcoming Post on Government as a Religion - you WILL not
be happy. - David)

A)In Order to form a more perfect union did not mean to form a NEW union
as most have supposed. It was a simply an improvement on the old union,
thus a MORE  PERFECT union.

Actually The US constitution formed a new Union. It was a break from the
old union of the confederation of States.  People should realize that it
was the king who was revolting and America, which had been a republic
since 1619, was standing their ground against an 'unwarranted
usurpation'.  The King was trying to exercise an authority in America
that he did not have.

OH I BEG YOUR PARDON, THE KING OWNED ALL OF AMERICA AND WE HAVE THE
CHARTERS TO PROVE IT.  VIRGINIA WAS FORMED AS A CORPORATION IN 1603 IN
ENGLAND.  DELAWARE WAS AND IS OWNED BY THE KING, WHO IS THE STRAWMAN FOR
THE VATICAN AND THERE IS A 10 THOUSAND YEAR LEASE ON DELAWARE.  (This is
extremely interesting and you should pay close attention; they do have
the paperwork to prove it!  If you are confused by the reverence to the
"Strawman," please E-mail me and request the paper on Strawman. - David)

The Constitution was literally the revolution. It was not ratified by
law but by acquiescence.  "If a constitution expressly provides that it
may be amended only in a certain way and another way followed, such an
attempted amendment is illegal; but if it is acquiesced in it becomes
effective as a peaceful revolution such as took place when the United
States Constitution took effect upon the ratification by nine states in
spite of the fact that the old Articles of Confederation provided that
they should not be amended without unanimous consent of the states."
Clark's Sum. of American Law, Constitutional Law Chapter 1, §1 p. 462

DESPITE WHAT CLARK STATES, THE CHARTER (CONSTITUTION) WAS CREATED BY
TREATY OF 1783 AND FINALIZED BY THE TREATIES OF 1794 AND OF GHANT AND
THE 1822 SECRETE TREATY OF VERONA.  SO THE CONSTITUTION WAS THE RESULT
OF THE TREATIES NOT THE SOURCE.

B) We the People was a specific type of People, as in a capitalized
pronoun.  Pronouns refer to a specific person place or thing, not a
general person place or thing.  Capitalization often reverses meanings
in law.  "We the People" is a pronoun or it would have been "we the
people" as a general group.  (Stop!  Right here.  What everyone sees as
the Constitution today, is not the original document that was written in
1787.  If you want a copy of the original Constitution, please E-mail me
and request it.  Now, this is how the first paragraph actually read when
it was written:
we, The People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect
Union, establish justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the Blessings of
Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, DO ORDAIN AND ESTABLISH THIS
CONSTITUTION for the United States of America.

This document was then sent to England for approval, and when it was
returned and in subsequent years, well, you can begin your comparisons
with this paragraph.  You will find that the meanings and intent of many
words have been drastically altered by the changing of punctuation and
capitalization. - David)

Actually the people had little to nothing to do with the Constitution.
It was an agreement between the States. Men like Patrick Henry opposed
it and specifically opposed the use of the phrase 'We the People'.
Madison argued that the document could not be written We the States
because the states were mere Republics and had no authority to make such
an agreement. The authority of a republic is 'titular' and there fore
would carry no weight in the law of nations.  The people opposed the
Constitution.  "Just as the revolutionary Adams opposed the Constitution
in Massachusetts, so did Patrick Henry in Virginia, and the contest in
that most important State of all was prolonged and bitter. He who in
Stamp Act days had proclaimed that there should be no Virginians or New
Yorkers, but only Americans, now declaimed as violently against the
preamble of the Constitution because it began, 'We the people of the
United States' instead of 'We, the State.' Like many, he feared a
'consolidated' government, and the loss of state's rights. Not only
Henry but much abler men, such as Mason, Benjamin Harrison, Munroe, R.H.
Lee were also opposed and debated...others in what was the most acute
discussion carried on anywhere..."
         "Owing to the way in which the conventions were held, the great
opposition manifested everywhere, and the management required to secure
the barest majorities for ratification, it seems impossible to avoid the
conclusion that the greater part of the people were opposed to the
Constitution."
         "It was not submitted to the people directly, and in those days
of generally limited suffrage, even those who voted for delegates to the
State conventions were mostly of a propertied class, although the amount
of property called for may have been slight."  History of the U.S. by
James Truslow Adams V.1. pp. 258-259.

C) The sixth Article (yep, that capital A in Article makes it a
pronoun/name of a specific thing) in the Constitution for the United
States of America in 1787 has been carefully ignored. It says in
essence, all Royal Crown Charters establishing the 13 Colonies are still
in effect, as are all existing treaties and obligations (read DEBTS)
made prior to the Constitution of 1787 are still in effect AND EVERY
JUDGE IS BOUND TO UPHOLD THEM AS THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND REGARDLESS
OF WHAT THE STATES THINK.

This is true. This is a two edged sword though. Read on.

The rebellion in the colonies was an unusual war. It was the first time
the supposed winner (America) paid the debts of the supposed looser (the
King of England - hereafter the Crown). It was the first time the
supposed looser kept all of his Crown lands, rents and cash flow in a
country the Crown had supposedly lost to in a war.

How many people realize under Article Six, the Lords Proprietors in the
Colonies still collected their land rents (read PROPERTY TAXES)? How
many people realize the colonists still kept their lands and houses in
England?

Perhaps even fewer have ever read the treaty of Paris that ended the
"American Revolution" still called the King of England as the Prince of
the United States? And the 'Arch-Treasurer Prince Elector of the Holy
Roman Empire.'

The point I am making is that the Constitution was, is and, unless
amended, always will be bound down by "the prior obligations" America
had before the "Revolution": debt and being a British Colony. What I am
putting forth is that America, by treaty, is a British Colony to this
day. Yes, this also means a treaty The Crown entered into hundreds of
years ago is still the Supreme Law of the Land via Article Six.
Therefore the Magna Carta as a Treaty the Crown was party to is still
binding under Article Six and every judge is bound thereby.

This is true but as I stated our freedom in this land was established
before the United States, before the so-called Revolution.

THE MEN AND WOMEN AT THE TIME WERE NOT FREE AT ALL.  THEY ALL HAD TO PAY
A QUITRENT TAX TO THE CROWN FOR THE USE OF THE  POPE'S LAND THAT THE
POPE HAD CONTROL OVER SINCE TAKING THE ENTIRE KINGDOM OF THE CROWN IN
1213 WHEN THE KING SOUGHT RECOMMUNICATION.  REMEMBER, THE KING IS THE
STRAWMAN?

Even before the so-called American revolution the united States found
that, "Natural law was the first defense of colonial liberty." Also,
"There was a secondary line upon which much skirmishing took place and
which some Americans regarded as the main field of battle. The colonial
charters seemed to offer an impregnable defense against abuses of
parliamentary power because they were supposed to be compacts between
the king and people of the colonies; which, while confirming royal
authority in America, denied by implication the right of Parliament to
intervene in colonial affairs. Charters were grants of the king and made
no mention of the parliament. They were even thought to hold good
against the King, for it was believed that the King derived all the
power he enjoyed in the colonies from the compacts he had made with the
settlers. Some colonists went so far to claim that they were granted by
the 'King of Kings'-and therefore 'no earthly Potentate can take them
away.'"1

John Adams said that when the grantees of the "Massachusetts Bay Charter
carried it to America they 'got out of the English realm, dominions,
state, empire, call it by what name you will, and out of the legal
jurisdiction of the Parliament. The king might, by his writ or
proclamation, have commanded him to return; but he did not. By this
interpretation, the charters accorded Americans' all the rights and
privileges of a natural free-born subject of Great Britain and gave
colonial assemblies the sole right of imposing taxes."2

"Accordingly, when Americans were told that they had no constitutional
basis for their claim of execution from parliamentary authority, they
answered, 'Our Charters have done it absolutely.' 'And if one protests,'
remarked a Tory, 'the answer is, You are an Enemy to America, and ought
to have your brains beat out.'3"4

Almost from the beginning of English settlement, the government
permitted the tradition of local liberty to take such firm root in
America that Alexander Hamilton could say in 1775 that 'the rights we
now claim are coeval with the original settlement of these colonies.'5

Cromwell, during England's brief dance with a republican government,
sent troops to America to 'protect the Republic' long before the
revolution.  Samuel Adams stated, on August 1, 1776, within one month of
the signing of the Declaration of Independence, "Our Union is complete;
our constitution composed, established, and approved. You are now the
guardians of your own liberties. We may justly address you, as the
decemviri did the Romans, and say: 'Nothing that we propose can pass
into law without your consent. Be yourself, O Americans, the authors of
those laws on which your happiness depends.'''

The early Americans let the Facts be submitted to a candid world in
their Declaration of Independence as they stood against the King of
Great Britain. Their complaint was not due to taxation without
representation as is popularly taught in public schools. They did speak
of an absolute Despotism and that it is their right, it is their duty,
to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future
security. That new Guard became the state militia, but now has been
replaced by a federal army and soon a U.N. police force. So what was the
history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct
object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny. The list is long and
numerous and sounds like a description of life in these United States,
but it does included taxes imposed without consent. "For imposing taxes
on us without our Consent:6"

I hope that people will simply read the plain language of Article Six
and ask themselves wherein were any of the Original Colonial Charters
amended?  Wherein did the people the Colonies owned money to for
establishing the Colonies way back when cease getting their money (land
rents to the Lords proprietor)? If you live in New Jersey of some other
original 13, call the Governors office for info on how to get literature
on the Lords Proprietor who still collect property taxes. My client did
and found out WHY his property taxes were soooo high.

Does anyone know what Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain boys did until
he was captured and put on a prison ship. He would go into villages
where members of the crown were issuing 'legal titles to land. They
would usher the people out of their homes and businesses and burn them
to the ground.  Why?  Because these people were settling for legal title
which is not title.  Didn't they teach you these things in public
school?  No? Why don't you find out why.
http://presys.com/~ekklesia/issu10w.htm#R6

The second item I would like to humbly put forth for conversation is
that a more perfect union for We the People was that the Crown would no
longer differentiate between religions and that the Crown would not
again attempt to enforce Catholicism at sword point. That is the
inestimable prize our Godly Founding Fathers won for the Land Holders
and the people in general.  Thank God they did so because King George
was firmly under the control of the Bank of England. The Bank of England
was firmly in control of the Rothshields. The Rothshields gained
permission of the Pope to conduct banking in the 1740's across national
boundaries by a concordant negotiated by Adam Weishauf (sp?), a Jesuit
priest.  (I think the date is incorrect here, and I forgot to get a
correction for it!  Sorry, David)

Hey! Do you know who has the equitable title to the State of Maryland?
Do you know that the land on which Washington D.C. is built was only
sessioned from Maryland? Do you know why there is jurisdictional
difference when you enter the 'City of Baltimore' in Baltimore? Do you
know where the head quarters to the Social Security System is located?
Do you know the name of the priest in New York who made a deal with
Eleanor. R. and then announced that the Catholic Church was withdrawing
its objections to the Social Security Act?

I could tell you but then somebody would have to shoot you.

Yes folks, the a lowly Greek Jewish loan officer named Amshel Buaer
(later to be called Amshel Rothshield)did not get his 5 sons to be more
powerful than kings in less than one generation without help. Loaning
money across national boundaries was a capital offense UNLESS you had
the Pope's permission in the 1700's. He managed the Pope's moneys and
loaned them out as his agent. Thus Rothshields' meteoric rise to power.

The first place the Pope bought up kings, armies and navies to rule as
in the dark ages was in England. Logically so, since England controlled
the waters of the world and thus commerce where treasures are gathered
up.

The Bank of England could depose a king by collapsing the economy and
funding the kings enemies who were all to happy to get rid of the King
who dared oppose the Banksters.

When our Godly founding fathers saw Papal tyranny about to engulf
America, they remembered reading Fox's Book of Martyrs: the book they
brought with them on the Mayflower and learned to read from.  It was the
second most common book in early America. It told HOW England fell under
Papal control and Bloody Mary killed all the Protestants. The founding
Fathers saw laws and policies (the Navigation act, etc. and new taxes to
be paid in gold thereby removing honest currency from circulation to
kill the economy) designed to destroy their freedoms and undo the
religious freedoms Henry the 8th had won for England.

The "revolution" was a religious war to preserve the liberties essential
to freedom of worship.  If it was a war of Independence, the King would
have lost his lands and forts. He did not. If it was a war of
independence the colonists would have lost their lands in England. They
did not. If it was a war of independence, we would have not been bound
by the Royal Charters, "...Faith in Christ inspired the missionaries...
and.. colonists who subdued the waste places of the new world..."

"Now the commercial corporation for colonization,... was in reality a
kind of autonomous state. Like the state, it had a constitution, a
superior law binding constituent and officers."

"The colonies were 'companies.' 'The legal instrument for realization of
that design was a charter granted by 'the dominiontive authority of the
king' uniting the sponsors of the enterprise in 'one body politic and
corporate,' known as the Trustees for establishing the colony..."
"Thus every essential element long afterward found in the government of
the American state appeared in the chartered corporation that started
English civilization in America." Chapt I p10, Chapter II p36, The Rise
of the American Civilization by Charles A. Beard & Mary R. Beard.

Until the colonial charters were signed, ridding the kingdom of
troublesome rebels, there seemed to be no relief from the encroachment
of government authority. In those charters the individual colonies were
called "a republic." But what kind of republics were they? They were not
utopias but refuges of individual responsibility where no law could be
made "except by the consent of the freeman."

But there is more.  The other point is that Americans could own land in
fee simple. "The ordinary citizen, living on his farm, owned in fee
simple, untroubled by any relics of Feudalism, untaxed save by himself,
saying his say to all the world in town meetings, had gained a new
self-reliance. Wrestling with his soul and plow on week days, and the
innumerable points of the minister's sermon on Sundays and meeting days,
he was becoming a tough nut for any imperial system to crack."7 The nut
has been cracked, pulverized in fact.  This brings us back to the issue
of land and its ownership. Citizens of the United States do not own
their own land today. They have at best only a legal title which does
not include "ownership of an estate" since it carries "no beneficial
interest."8

Treaties and prior obligations of the Crown had entered America into as
per Article Six.  If it was a war of independence it would have been a
NEW UNION not a MORE  PERFECT UNION (read - REHASH of the old one). If
it was a war for Independence form England, we would have ceased paying
land rents to the Crown's agents. We have not.

I do not care about perceptions people may have about the Constitution.
I care about the treaties it is bound by.  Charters are key. They are a
two edged sword. The house of Tudor is the largest land holder in the
United States. They also own more than 50% of the largest food producer
in the world.  Treaties, Charters and the Constitution give you the
opportunity to be free.

They do not make you free. The original Separatists, now called pilgrims
in your public school books, turned down the first contract they were
offered. They refused to sign until they would actually be able to 'own
land' after 7 years of labor for the Company.

My last point to humbly put forth. We the People means land holders, not
every warm body on the Continent. You know you are a land holder if...
you do not pay land rents (read PROPERTY TAXES). If We the People meant
them, the tenants/renters and folks in general, the Constitution would
read "we the people". It does NOT. If We the People meant folks in
general, being an elector who casts ballots in an election (NOT A VOTER)
would have included everybody in post "revolutionary" war America. It
did not. If We the People meant everybody, it would have included
Indians and Negroes. It did not.  Who does it include? The We the People
the Constitution was set up to protect was the land holders! Until you
hold land that is not taxed, you are not a party to the Constitution and
are foreign or ALIEN to it. Renters do not have Rights (yep, that is a
pronoun referring to specific Rights) on the Land Lords Land.

You got it. This is the other edge. If they can own land that is free
then we can own land that is free.

If we will become a Christian People again by exiting the King's
Commerce we can hold land that is not taxed as Stewards for the KING OF
KINGS, have Rights, be one of We the People, and cease being 14th
amendment tenants on the Crowns land.

Right ON!  Until someone announces their Citizenship in Christ's
Kingdom, holds land for their KING (Jesus Christ) and otherwise has no
privileges and benefits of the Crown's Commerce, they are presumed to be
serfs. Serfs have no Rights.  They have what they call rights (read
PRIVILEGES) under the 14th amendment that are revocable at will. The
only way to truly exit citizenship in Washington DC/14th Amendment
citizenship is to become a Citizen in Christ's Kingdom.

Hack as people may at the various branches (child custody, traffic
tickets, health/FDA issues, licenser of businesses / professions, the
monetary system, bills in Washington DC's congress, socialist party A vs
party B, SSN's, homes schooling, etc.) the roots remain the same. Hack
away at one branch, two grow in it's stead. The root is stronger for the
pruning.  The root is Citizenship. Citizenship comes by holding land.
All Rights come from holding God's land.

Are you a citizen in the Federal Church of Social Security which "cares"
for it's poor, fatherless and widowed (at gun point if need be)? One big
convention of dead churches in Washington DC, under the Pope by treaty,
with endless statutes and removal of free agency for all? Remember your
constitution. Congress has exclusive legislative jurisdiction over
Washington, DC, it's possessions, TERRITORIES and enclaves. When  you
naturalized yourself as a citizen of Washington DC, there is no rule of
law under the Constitution of 1878.

God endowed Rights secured by our Godly Founding Fathers come only by
accepting God required duties as they did. Those God required duties are
in the Bible. The Bible almost nobody really reads from a taxation and
political control of land point of view any more.  (Which is a shame, as
over 60% of the Bible is about government! - David)

Please read Genesis 47 from a political control of land point of view.
See who taxed who and follow the cash flow. See who remained free and
how.  Again Legal title in Egypt not ownership of an estate.  Then look
up in the IRS code 508 (c)(1)(A) and 6033 (a)(2)(A)(i) and (iii).

Connect the dots as best you can and then go over it again. If anyone
wants to truly study these issues in Genesis/IRS code via e mail, lets
continue this line of research and conversation. If not, no problem. At
least the offer was made.

Next comes the story of Saul, David and Goliath the Philistine in a
political control of land and taxation point of view as it relates to
the Throne of David who Jesus Christ was political successor to.  Then
comes the TWO cleansing of the temple Jesus Christ held title to as
King, or "thou son of David" as his adopted family members/Citizens
called him. To be adopted into the royal family by Baptism as a son or
daughter of the King of Israel was political, economic, as well as
religious. Who do kings of the earth collect tribute? of children of
strangers? Then are the children free. That would be a lecture to the
Prime Minister by the King on tax policy.

The Kings of Israel were Trustees for God. Understanding Trust concepts
are essential to understanding the King / prophet / priest / people of
Israel relationship.

God's legal title is Lawful title.

Once this groundwork is laid, you may have a possibility of
understanding the treaties the Constitution is bound by. Until you
understand them, you don't really understand the Constitution enough to
limit government in your life. I don't fully understand them, but at
least I have a starting point.

If you are in the Constitutional kingdom Clinton makes the treaties for
you. If you are in the kingdom of God on earth, the ekklesia of Jesus,
a.k.a. the Church than no one can make treaties for you but Jesus and he
won't sell you out.  In Gibbon's Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, he
praised "the union and discipline of the Christian republic." He also
pointed out that "it gradually formed an independent and increasing
state in the heart of the Roman Empire."  We must return to the Republic
taking on that responsibility God has granted us.  Rights are
Responsibilities.

There is every reason to read the Bible as a study of political
government as the Founding Fathers did. It brings hope and results,
especially today.

If there is a problem in life, political / jurisdictional or otherwise,
there is an answer in the Holy Scriptures. Anyone willing to take that
premise literally?  Love Blayne
DIDO  Gregory at the ekklesia  http://presys.com/~ekklesia/welcome.htm
Luke 17:21, Eph. 3:17-18
Christian Heirs Fellowship Ministries
http://www.absalom.com/chf
Foot notes:
1 The Other Side of the Question, by a Citizen, New York, 1774, 16.
2 Principles and Acts of the Revolution, edited by H. Niles, 16.
3 Pennsylvania Journal and Weekly Advertiser, September 4, 1766,
Supplement.
4 174-175 Origins of the American Revolution by John C. Miller.
5  The Works of Alexander Hamilton, edited by Henry Cabot Lodge, New
York, 1904, I, 172. 9 Ibid., March 31, 1768.
6 The Declaration of Independence
7 History of the U.S. Vol.1 James Truslow Adams, p. 176.
8 Black's Law Dictionary 3rd Ed. p. 1734.("Legal" & "Equitable" titles.)

There is one more point which needs to be stressed here, and this
regards treaties.  This came through from Paul, and he explains it very
well:
Paul wrote: You know, Al, I've been thinking about that Constitution
everyone; including myself  {until I started studying the Law} wrapped
themselves up in as their Saving grace.  Boy was I stupid!  Anyway...
you know how all programmers BUILD a backdoor into any software program
that they write... well... why is it so hard for people to understand
that the so called "Framers" i.e. [Programmers] of the Constitution left
THEMSELVES an out or in modern terminology; a BACK DOOR around the
document that they KNEW the common man would never figure out until many
years later?  Some men, such as Lysander Spooner{who was also a Lawyer}
did figure out the fraud... but the average, joe blow on the street
thought this document was the greatest thing since rabbit stew!

That back door my dear friends was that  "tiny" little sentence
contained in paragraph [2] Article IV and very stealthily crafted WITHIN
that paragraph as follows: This Constitution, and all the Laws of the
United States which shall be made, IN PURSUANCE THEREOF; and all
Treaties made, or which shall be made UNDER THE AUTHORITY of the United
States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;......."

Here my dear friends is THEIR BACK DOOR, just as sure as God made little
green apples! Even Larry Becraft admits this fact; because slowly over
the past 200 years this
EXCEPTION to the Constitution has been used to enslave the American
people.  This phraseology was so carefully written that I don't see how
anyone can doubt the purposefulness of its sequence and terminology. Of
course, I was not taught to discover this secret phrase in school; hell
no, do you think they would expose this little gimmick to the slaves so
that they might cry "foul play"! Heck no....I had to figure it out for
myself after reading it about 200 times before it hit me. Maybe I'm
stupid for not catching on
sooner; but ....at least I caught on;  which is more than I can say for
about 98% of Americans. Even about half of the 2% that did catch on
say... Oh...but wait... that Treaty clause is SUBJECT to the preceding
sentence which says that they{Gov't} can't do anything by Treaty that is
contrary to the constitution.

OH... you wanna bet ?!  The beauty; as I said previously is in the
sentence construction and how they PURPOSELY EXEMPTED TREATIES from the
qualifier...."in pursuance thereof"! Had the framers INTENDED to so
constrain the Treaty making power; this is how that paragraph WOULD and
SHOULD have read...."This Constitution, the Laws of the United States
[and Treaties made or which shall be made by ITS authority pursuant to
the Constitution; shall be the supreme Law of the Land....."]  Now...
what could have been simpler.  If written in this manner...there would
be no question that the treaty making power MUST fall within the
Constitutional guidelines.  But... NO... the framers PURPOSELY placed
the Treaty phrase AFTER the " in pursuance thereof<Constitution>"
provision. Thereby, making the treaty power subject {only} to the WILL
of CONGRESS and NOT LIMITED by the SAFEGUARDS of the Constitution.

Pretty sneaky little traitors aren't they!? That's why I agree with
information from the Informer and others who say they want no part of
that Constitution and its "privileged" status. I'll take my God given
Rights any day over the Corporate lies and privileges dished out by
mindless Bureaucrats who haven't the slightest idea who they are working

for in the first place.  That's my opinion for now... and as Paul Harvey
would say.." Good Day" ! Paul  (you may distribute this if you like.)

Until you understand, and do the research to prove to yourself, the
Truth of all of the above, you will never understand the issues of the
BAR, the Constitution, nor the Poli-tics of today.  You will continue to
fight what you can not fight, for the battle in and for America is a
Spiritual Battle, and you are fighting it as a political contest.
Therefore, you are in the wrong arena, using the wrong weapons, and the
wrong rules.  You are attempting to use THEIR rules, in THEIR arena, and
this is not only foolish, it is very dangerous.  Please, learn what is
really going on! - David

As more and more people begin to starve to death around the world,
because of actions directly related to Washington, DC, perhaps more
Americans will begin to understand why judgement will come against
them.  The United States (not America), is the New World Order, and most
of the rest of the world understands this.

Please think about this: Only in America... do we use the word
'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning
'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

I urge you to pass this post on to others, or post it as you see fit to
the Internet, unaltered in any way, as others may need to understand
what is going on.  We all have a moral obligation to help understanding
and knowledge spread across America.   "But if the watchman sees the
sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the
sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken
away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for
his blood."  Ezekiel 33:6 (NIV)

The cost of liberty is eternal vigilance; this is the lesson that
America forgot in the enjoyment of the excess of materialism, and in the
orgy of plundering the world with unjust weights and measures.

I am now writing a new book titled "The Science of Life, or, Man and his
gods, and how to be free of them."  This book is intended to correct the
errors which exist in other works.  I have offered this information for
free to other authors, but they will not listen.  If you would like
information on this book, please ask, and I will forward the Nutshell on
"The Science of Life" to you.  Please E-mail me and request it at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   If you are interested in this, or in learning
more about the how and why of slavery in America, A suggest you join the
Egroup listed below.

There is now a Web page with my writings on it.  You may go to:
http://members.theglobe.com/kcwills/default.html
This is the original site for my work, as posted by William; CLICK on
"So Many Conspiracies."  There is a lot of information here, including
the referenced file from Part II showing the original Constitution of
1787 before it was sent to England for approval.

Another site with my latest copies of The Series is:
http://iresist.com/cgoc/coffee/
All of the sites listed above have a lot of good information on them!

http://www.eagle-net.org/AremEnt/
This is another site with the first thirteen Parts of the Series on it.

I have now established a new E-group.  This group is monitored only to
the point that I approve of new members to the group.  I do have some
common sense rules;
No language that is offensive
No flaming or name calling
And if you post information, source it.
If you do not follow these rules, I will remove you.

"An information sharing group dedicated to the knowledge and
understanding of the True history of America and of their status as free
men and women, and dedicated to bringing about the changes necessary for
personal freedom."

Users can send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
automatically subscribe.
To unsubscribe, simply email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To contact the moderator of the group: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.egroups.com/group/theseries/   This is the archive for the
group.
This location will change your subscription to a digest format.
go to www.egroups.com  I suggest list members log in using your email
user location that you receive the messages at and your password.  You
will see the various egroups you are subscribed to, including
[theseries].  Under "eGroup", click on "theseries".
Then click on "Modify Subscription". Among the information shown on your
subscription is the Delivery Mode.  You can set your delivery mode to:
* individual e-mails
* daily summaries
* daily full-text digest
* read it on the Web only

It also appears that I will be working on the Internet newsletter
American Taxpayer as a contributing writer.  I have agreed that the
writing that I do for this Newsletter will be proprietary information,
which means I will not release it elsewhere.  If you are interested in
subscribing to this Newsletter, please contact me.

Is information in this post for real?  I assure you it is.  If you do
not understand, I suggest you begin reading the papers that I have
prepared for people just like you (no cost; no obligation).  There are
currently 19 papers in all and they cover health, cancer, nutrition, the
Constitution, citizenship, law, case law, nature, and many other
subjects.  Currently, there are at least 7 doctors, 3 lawyers, 1 judge
(that I know of), 4  college/university professors and many others
reading the information.  They read because they are learning; maybe you
should as well.  Your first paper will be about United States
citizenship, and what case law says about it. Case law from the federal
courts, for instance.  The second paper is on the Constitution.

To understand the world around you it is necessary to understand
Scripture, and one piece of information from Scripture is particularly
telling; "the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil."  Not some evil;
not most evil; ALL evil.  Private courts the IRS uses are simply another
way to prey on the uninformed; please, do not stay uninformed.  Learn
what is really going on in America.  Learn why the United States
government (a corporation [in bankruptcy]) allows abuse of people like
the fraudulent IRS.  I will be sending other Posts I consider important;
please pass them on to those you consider in need of information.
Please pass them on unedited.  David

If you are interested in my series, please E-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and let's get started!  Or, visit the web pages
listed above and get started!  Whatever you do, just get started!  And
for those of you who have been reading and stopped for some reason, any
reason, please continue.  Believe me, the real information begins after
Part X!  There will be a total of 20 parts, and those who are finishing
are learning much more, and this learning is changing how they look at
the world around them, in some ways, drastically.  May YHVH Bless you
Greatly, David

"Most people, sometime in their lives, stumble across truth. Most jump
up, brush themselves off, and hurry on about their business as if
nothing had happened." - Sir Winston Churchill

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit
being mistaken or cease to be honest.

Lawyers: 99.9 percent of them give the rest of the profession a bad
name.

I don't think you can make a lawyer honest by an act of legislation.
You've got to work on his conscience.  And his lack of conscience is
what makes him a lawyer -- Will Rogers (1879-1935)

It also can be said better: When do you know a lawyer is lying?  When
his mouth is open.

The solution is simple ... convince people to stop signing government
forms... if their compliance is absolutely, positively required and
mandated by law ... then no signature is necessary.  For example, no one
signs an agreement say that they will not murder.