-Caveat Lector-

Just interpolate a "fnord" into everything...as in, "Have you driven a Fnord
lately?" Thus, a headline such as "Cohen Warns Indonesian Military on
Timorese Militias" becomes "fnord Cohen Warns fnord Indonesian fnord
Military on fnord Timorese fnord Militias"... Puts things in somewhat
different perspective, sort of like going out-of-body and looking at
yourself from a ninety-degree angle.