-Caveat Lector-

From: Pharaoh Chromium 93 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

from www.disinfo.com....

The Bush Nazi Coke Moonie Connection
This past April, Texas Governor George W. Bush proclaimed a week of
remembrance for the Holocaust. He said, I urge Texans to never forget
the inhumanity of those who perpetrated the Holocaust, and reflect upon our
own humanity and our responsibility to respect all peoples. Good advice.

He should reflect upon his own family, if he is interested in reflecting on
inhumanity.

G. W.s grandfather and great-grandfather, Prescott Bush and George
Herbert Walker, were among the chief American fundraisers for Germanys Nazi
Party. Through industrialist Fritz Thyssen, the Bush-run Union Banking
Company and W. A. Harriman & Company, the Bushes sold over $50 million in
German bonds to American investors, starting in 1924. Thyssen in turn pumped
money into the infant Nazi Party, which had proved its desire to rule and
its willingness to use brute force in 1923s Munich Beer Hall Putsch.

George Walker, GWs great-grandfather, also set up the takeover of the
Hamburg-America Line, a cover for I.G. Farbens Nazi espionage unit in
the United States. In Germany, I. G. Farben was most famous for putting the
gas in gas chambers; it was the producer of Zyklon B and other gasses used
on victims of the Holocaust. The Bush family was not unaware of the nature
of their investment partners. They hired Allen Dulles, the future head of
the CIA, to hide the funds they were making from Nazi investments and the
funds they were sending to Nazi Germany, rather than divest. It was only in
1942, when the government seized Union Banking Company assets under the
Trading With The Enemy Act, that George Walker and Prescott Bush stopped
pumping money into Hitlers regime.

George Bush, then an eighteen year-old man, held off entering Yale (a
long-time Bush family destination, Prescott had graduated in 1917) to
enter the military, perhaps to remove some of the tarnish from his
familys honor. After the war, however, Bush joined the intelligence
community and utilized his own connections to help fund drug runners from
Laos to Panama. Most shocking was the so-called cocaine coup in Bolivia in
June 1980, masterminded by fugitive Nazi Klaus Barbie, The Butcher Of Lyons.

Bush, as director of the CIA, had funneled enormous amounts of cash to
drug runners including Manuel Noriega and helped in the destabilization of
Argentina. Barbie, who had been previously secreted in Latin America by the
CIA, began working closely with the Argentines and used drug money to
finance a neo-Nazi cabal, one that succeeded in overthrowing the government.
The troops swept through the capital wearing Nazi armbands, according to
former DEA agent Mike Levine. They may as well have been wearing armbands
portraying syringes, dollar bills and Bush For President buttons.

After the cocaine coup, the notorious Unification Church, the Moonie
cult, began making inroads across Latin America. Among the first to arrive
in La Paz after the Nazi/coke coup was Bo Hi Pak, Rev. Sun Myung Moons right
hand man. Moon had invested $4 million in the coup, it so turns out, and
still had plenty of money left over to help finance George Bush's campaign
for president in 1988. Moonie lieutenant Thomas Ward also acted as the
go-between between Barbie and his CIA payrollers. The Moonies were also
large funders of the Contras and heavy investors in Latin America generally.
Bush is still in Moons pocket: as recently as 1996, former President Bush
flew to Argentina to appeal to Argentine president Carlos Menem to attend
the gala celebration for Moons latest right-wing newspaper. Bush has made
hundreds of thousands of dollars stumping for Moon groups since leaving the
Oval Office, and has been working to make sure GW Bush gets his share of
drug-tainted, Nazi managed cult money for the latest Presidential campaign.
That is something we should all reflect
on.

By Nick Mamatas

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ian Monroe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phlo.net/oracle

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this
material is distributed without charge or profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this type
of information for non-profit research and educational
purposes only.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/smilinks/thirdeye.html