-Caveat Lector-

Better start waching your thoughts..
Peter

http://www.mindsonginc.com/products/index.html

 A New Form of Communication

 Mindsong, Inc. is developing products which demonstrate a
 new form of communication which uses the intentions and
 aroused states of living systems to control and influence
 outputs.  The patented technology permits a physical system,
 such as a computer or free standing electronic device, to
 be actuated by intentions alone, without any physical or
 electromagnetic intermediary.  It is based on a significant
 body of data published by researchers in this field, as
 well as our own work.

      [image]

 Mindsong's microelectronics and chips create a chaotic,
 high noise, random condition which is uniquely vulnerable
 to the mental states of users.  Our proprietary technology
 detects and amplifies outputs exceeding random
 expectations.  The resulting analog and/or digital signal
 correlates to the intention and/or state of the user.  This
 signal is then used to control devices.

 We are in the final stages of testing microelectronics for
 use by researchers and consumers, with the ultimate goal
 being the creation of a new chip.

 <snip>

 We are producing two products that we expect to be
 available for purchase by May 1999.  Both of these products
 illustrate an aspect of the technology we have patented.

We are about to go on a Journey. All Aboard
http://sites.netscape.net/gsussnzl/homepage
Bargain Books
http://bn.bfast.com/bfast/click/mid1349732?siteid=10734186&bfpage=b