From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 This looked interesting, so I thought I'd share...at least it's more on
topic than some of my recent posts have been!  Thanks for the tolerance,
guys...(and the help!)    ; )

- GC

 * * * * * * * * * C.I.A. PROPRIETARY BUSTED IN MIAMI * * * * * * * * *

Employees from Evergreen Aviation Ground Logistics Enterprises ( EAGLE ) were
arrested on cocaine trafficking charges by U.S. Drug Enforcement agents at
Miami International Airport on Thursday, September 9, 1999.

Visit EAGLE's web-site by clicking to:
<A HREF="http://www.evergreenaviation.com/Eagle/eagle.htm
">http://www.evergreenaviation.com/Eagle/eagle.htm</A>

EAGLE is owned by EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES.

Visit EIA's web-site by clicking to:
<A
HREF="http://www.evergreenaviation.com">http://www.evergreenaviation.com</A>

EVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES is a proprietary of the Central Intelligence
Agency ( CIA ).

CRAZY ! .... "no way" ..... "don't believe it" .....

- - - FOR THOSE CYNICS OUT THERE - - -

Read the e-mail messages I sent to President Clinton on October 30, 1997 and
on February 20, 1998.

Those e-mail messages contained allegations of cocaine trafficking by
EVERGREEN AVIATION.

I began informing on EVERGREEN AVIATION's criminal activities to special
agents in Detroit beginning in February of 1990.

Federal law enforcement went on to TAMPER and RETALIATE against me for having
providing special agents with that information in 1990. All of this
racketeering ( OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE ) activity took place during the Bush
administration.

"Who am I ?" ..... you're asking yourself.

A federal racketeering informant/victim/witness who provided federal law
enforcement with over $ 10 million worth of criminal intelligence pertaining
to police protected prostitution and money laundering enterprises which had
been operating in Detroit, Michigan during the 1980's and early 1990's.

"Ah, he's full of it !" ....... "but what if he isn't ?" .....

Read the news article that was published on the morning after a ( secret )
federal grand jury indicted two (2) pimps and two (2) prostitutes on
racketeering charges.

My name appears in that news article !

Read the courtroom testimony which was given by a prostitute who ended up
testifing against her former pimp.

Read the confidential Child Abuse/Neglect Petition that was filed against
that very same prostitute two (2) years before her former pimp's racketeering
trial.

My name appears on that confidential court document !

- - - - - - AND GUESS WHAT - - - - - -

IT'S ALL POSTED ON MY DOMAIN'S WEB-SITE !

- - - - - AND GUESS WHAT ELSE - - - - -

I'm currently a plaintiff/appellant with the United States Courts ( 6th
Circuit ) and the whole story is available to the public via the court
records on file with the United States Court.

Feel free to visit my web-site so you can read about the big mess that our
wonderful government created back in 1990.

JUST CLICK TO:
<A
HREF="http://www.BobKarolRICO-Informant.com">http://www.BobKarolRICO-Informant
.com</A>

The C.I.A. did hours after D.E.A. and U.S. Customs special agents in Miami
BUSTED employees from EVERGREEN AVIATION on cocaine trafficking charges.

Oh - my web-site's "stats" are posted on my web-site too.

CIAo !

R.I.C.O. Informant - Detroit

Get EXPERT CONTENT at ONElist!
Join PROS&PUNDITS.  For details go to: