-Caveat Lector-

Thanks Carol for this very important message regarding the redirection of
space based weapons research and development funding to peaceful purposes.
I agree with your sentiments of course, but wish to point out that space
based weapons apparently already exist as photographed from the space
shuttle in approx 1992 where live video feed since shown on network
television shows what analysts describe as the "rail gun" or "brilliant
pebbles" non-exploding high-speed projectiles being shot at UFO's in Earth's
atmosphere which easily dodged these projectiles accelerated on a magnetic
track reportedly powered by the military usurped n-Machine of Bruce DePalma
http://www.depalma.pair.com .    I do not have url reference to the NASA
video feed in question but perhaps someone on a list this post reaches will
by now have such reference.   The date can be precisely determined because
after this incident NASA changed from live to delayed video feed on all
space shuttle missions to prevent such data from being repeated publicly.
Since the 1985 Congressional testimony of Dr. Yonas, chief scientist of SDI
"Star Wars" program where he requested funding for research and development
of several SDI "critical technologies" including the "homopolar generator"
(Michael Faraday's name for the rediscovered and shown overunity n-Machine),
space based weapons have reportedly been covertly developed and deployed.
This pity is that the new-energy technologies involved are the antidote to
ending the environmental poisoning of nuclear and fossil fuel power
technologies but these new-energy devices are being restricted to military
use by our government and its secrecy order reproduced on page 163-4 of
Jeane Manning's book about these technologies called The Coming Energy
Revolution.  (see exceprt below)

For some references to these new technologies see http://www.padrak.com/ine
and http://www.infinite-energy.com  including the available LENT devices
under development to neutralize radioactive materials.

David Crockett Williams
Global Emergency Alert Response
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000