-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: Tatman, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >>: Is Irish Coffee your preferred medication?
>
> Now, at the time I discovered Irish coffee, I was still, alas, a
> registered Republican. Shortly thereafter I looked at my voter
> registration card, gagged, and promptly re-registered as a Democrat.
> After looking at the current crop of candidates from all parties,
> both major and minor, I am about to abandon the political spectrum
> and re-register as a Non-Euclidean.

A wise move.  I was once a registered Platypus.  Our candidate for
mayor of San Francisco, Tony Serra [the 'dope' lawyer portrayed by
James Woods in some late '80s film] proposed financing The City by
legalizing drugs and holding continuous rock concerts on Alcatraz.
Alas, he was beaten by Geo. Moscone IIRC who was later assassinated
[along with Sup. Harvey Milk] by Dan "Twinkie Defence" White, giving
the world Lady DiFi [Sen. Diane Feinstein].  But I digress..

> As the doctor told me when I asked him if I was crazy, "One of us
> is, my boy, one of us is..."

Any consensus?