-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 99-10-15 05:15:03 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>? If he's so full of crap, as Goatass is saying, why then do reputable
scholars
>not take him on in print and show the world precisely where he is
>"FABRICATING evidence" and "LYING to suit his purposes"? Better yet,
>why do they not challenge him to debates in public arenas, like Harvard or
>Yale or MIT? I mean, Zecharia is in the New York phone book. He's certainly
>not hiding from anyone. So why don't they challenge him face-to-face rather
in
>these cowardly emails that jerks like Goatshit circulate on the net?

For the same reason that Stephen Hawkings doesn't stoop to challenge Art
Bell.

>>The reason is that he would DEMOLISH them, and every scholar that has ever
>>actually read his material knows it.

Name one.  Name one SUPPORTER in accredited Sumerology, ANYWHERE.

Soon I'll post an analysis by just one scholar DETAILING the problem,
tediously, so you can see for yourselves the degree of amateurishness in
Sitchin's usual "translations."