-Caveat Lector-

Looks like the rumor was correct.  Does this mean Greenspan is part of
Faction Three?

Linda Minor

http://cnnfn.com/1999/10/15/markets/marketwrap/
U.S. stocks drop sharply
Rising wholesale inflation, hawkish Greenspan warning trigger broad sell-off
By Staff Writer Malina Poshtova Zang
October 15, 1999: 4:56 p.m. ET

NEW YORK (CNNfn) - U.S. stock markets tumbled Friday when a report showed a
pickup in wholesale inflation only hours after Federal Reserve Chairman Alan
Greenspan warned investors that a steep equity market plunge is possible.
     The Dow Jones industrial average lost 266.90 points, or 2.6 percent, to
close at 10,019 after briefly dipping below the psychologically important
10,000 level.
     The blue chip index tumbled 630 points this week, its biggest weekly
point loss in history. The Dow lost 5.9 percent this week, its gain for the
year shrinking to 9.1 percent. The Dow is now 11.5 percent below its peak of
11,326.04, hit on Aug. 25, a retreat that is considered a market correction
by Wall Street watchers. A loss of more than 20 percent would be considered
an outright bear market.

Market breadth on the New York Stock Exchange was severely negative, with
declines smothering advances by 2,371 to 706 on heavy trading volume of 910
million shares. "Double witching," which occurs when stock index futures and
options expire simultaneously, added volatility to trading.
     The Nasdaq composite index dropped 75.01 points, or 2.7 percent, to
2,731.83. The Nasdaq retreated 5.36 percent this week, cutting its advance
for the year to 24.59 percent.

The S&P 500 index dropped 36.01 points, or 2.8 percent, to 1,247.41. The
broad blue chip stock indicator shed 6.63 percent this week. The S&P 500 is
now up 1.48 percent for the year.
     Wall Street's worst fears -- that rising inflation could bring higher
interest rates and that the market could face a severe correction -- both
were fueled Friday, after Greenspan late Thursday told banks to stash
reserves in case they have to face a big market downturn.
     The damage was compounded early Friday morning when the Producer Price
Index, the main indicator of inflation on the wholesale level, posted its
largest increase in nine years in September.
     The PPI gained 1.1 percent overall last month, while its core rate,
which excludes food and energy components, rose 0.8 percent. In August, the
PPI rose 0.5 percent.
     Prices in the bond market initially fell -- and yields rose -- after
the surprise spike in producer prices led investors to speculate that
inflation pressure may be picking up faster than previously suspected.
Greenspan's stern warning added weight on the market.
     But the stock market's sharp sell-off led some investors to seek a safe
haven in government debt, leaving the bellwether 30-year Treasury bond up
23/32 of a point in price, its yield at 6.26 percent, down from Thursday's
6.32 percent -- which was the highest the bond's yield has been in almost
two years.
     The bearish combination of rising producer inflation and a hawkish
comment from Greenspan also weighed on the dollar, leaving the currency
sharply lower against both the yen and the euro.

Rate sensitive stocks take a hit

     Wall Street's two most interest rate-sensitive sectors -- banking and
technology -- were among the hardest hit in the broad sell-off that struck
the market.
     Banks' lending business would slow down and a potential increase in
debt defaults could hurt profitability if interest rates rose. At the same
time, high-tech companies would have to curb their usually heavy borrowing,
which they rely on to support their fast growth rates.
     Among the leading financial stocks, American Express (AXP) shed 7 to
135, Citigroup (C) fell 1-9/16 to 42-3/8 and J.P. Morgan (JPM) dropped
5-3/16 to 105-11/16. All three are Dow components.
     Meanwhile, some leading technology stocks managed to recover from their
initial tumble. Among the high-tech blue chips, Dow member IBM (IBM) rose
7/8 to 107-7/8, while Hewlett Packard (HWP), also one of the 30 industrials,
finished up 3/4 at 82-3/4.
     On the Nasdaq, Microsoft (MSFT) lost 2-5/8 to 88-1/16, Intel (INTC)
fell 2-15/16 to 70-7/8, Dell (DELL) dropped 1-17/32 to 42-13/16 and Cisco
Systems (CSCO) retreated 2-3/16 to 67-3/16.

Earnings also in focus

     Investors also pummeled stocks of companies that reported their latest
earnings -- even when those results were better than expected.
     Among those punished, Internet advertiser DoubleClick (DCLK) tumbled
14, or almost 11 percent, to 113-1/2, after the company reported a
third-quarter loss that was slightly smaller than expected.
     But better-than-expected fiscal first-quarter earnings at Sun
Microsystems (SUNW) rescued that company's stock, which rallied 3-5/32 to
92-9/16.
     And retailer Office Depot (ODP) saw its shares rise 1-3/8 to 10-1/2, a
gain of more than 15 percent, after the company reported
stronger-than-expected third-quarter results.
     Finally, shares of Dow component Caterpillar (CAT) inched up 7/16 to
56-1/16 after the construction equipment maker reported
stronger-than-forecast third-quarter profit, but said revenue for the full
year will fall short of expectations.

=======

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

==============RUMOR  MILL  NEWS AGENCY==============
Dateline:10.13.1999

RMNews Sources say SOMETHING is going to happen this Friday

In a telephone call that was a little more cryptic than usual, an RMNews
Source from the civilian side of Faction Three stated that something was
going to happen this Friday, October 15, 1999.

Rumor Mill News asked what we could expect. For the first time, our
Source refused to give us information which we felt pertained directly to
what we were being told.

Our Source said, "The last time we told you guys what we were doing,
you put it up on the webpage and everyone is Washington knew our plans
before we had even completed them. This time, we are keeping it under
wraps."

The Rumor Mill News webmaster confirmed that the RMNews page has
lots of hits from agencies that end in ".gov", both in this country and
around the world.

RMNews kept pressing our Source for more information.
While we never recieved an answer to our question about Friday, we did
receive information that is intersting and timely.

RMNews: "Does what is goingto happen Friday  have anything to do with the
stock market?"

Source: "Indirectly, you could say it does."

RMNews: "Does it have anything to do with the biological attack on New
York City?"

Source: "No, we took care of that. They won't try that trick again. If it
had
been Saddam he would have planned the attack in a three part attack. The
first wave of biologicals would resemble a bad flu season. The youngest,
the oldest and the people with impaired immune systems would die.

No one in government would pay much attention, because it would just
look like an ordinary flu season. The second wave would be a far more
virulent strain of the same flu. It would be hard to tell the difference
from
the first strain, and the government would just think that it was a
particularly strong flu virus.

"By the time the third wave of the virus was loosed upon a major city, it
would be too late. Everyone would already be infected, and all infected
people will die.

"The type of biological that will be used is one that will die outside of
the
host within 24 hours. You don't think we would have armed Saddam
Hussein with biologicals that would wipe out our major cities forever do
you?

"The New World Order wants the cities of the United States to survive,
they just don't want Americans living in them."

RMNews: "Have you read the report the  News Hawk sent around today
regarding the Chemtrails being vaccine?" (Newshawk story inserted at end of
RMNews article)

Source: "I thought you said you had the patent to that?"

RMNews: "I have a copy of a patent that appears to be a delivery system
for an aerial vaccine."

Source: "So what's your question?"

RMNews: "Is his story about "a benevolent faction in the military" trying
to vaccinate the population true?"

Source: "What do you think?"

RMNews: "I think it's true. I have checked the story out with a researcher
in Canada plus one here in the United States, and both of them say that
what is being dropped from the tankers is consistent with the patent
formula that I have. But that is only my opinion. What do you think?"

Source: "Have you seen airplanes flying over metropolitan areas making
that criss cross pattern over major population areas?"

RMNews: "I don't remember any reports of this happening over the major
cities."

Source: "Why is that?"

RMNews: "I don't know. You've got all the answers."

Source: "Could who ever is doing the vaccinating not want the major
cities to be vaccinated?"

RMNews: "Are you saying that whoever is doing it wants part of us to live
and part of us to die?"

Source: "That's want it looks like to me."

RMNews: "Why are they doing this?"

Source: "For racial purity."

RMNews: "What? That doesn't make any sense at all."

Source: "Where are the largest groups of non whites located?"

RMNews: "Are you saying that the majority of non whites are located in
the major population areas?"

Source: "I think that's what I just said."

RMNews: "Are you saying that whoever is doing the spraying is trying to
vaccinate the white race?"

Source: "I think they prefer to call you European Americans."

RMNews: "But there are a lot of 'European Americans' living in the
major cities. Are all of these people going to be killed also?"

Source: "It depends."

RMNews: "Depends? What do you mean?"

Source: "It depends on whether the virus is one that only attacks certain
DNA patterns."

RMNews: "Are you talking about the viruses that were created under
Operation Raindance?"  <A
HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/archive/43098.txt">http://www.rumormillne
ws
.com/archive/43098.txt</A>  (Operation Raindance is described in the middle
of this article)

Source: "I don't know. What is Operation Raindance?"

RMNews: "It was a US government directed operation to create a virus
that would target certain ethnic groups."

Source: "Bingo!"

RMNews: "So you are saying that the biologicals that will be released in
the major cities will be "race selective?"

Source: "Honey, the men who created these 'animals'.... these viruses....
are proteges of Dr. Mengele, if you get my drift. In their mind, anything
that is racially mixed, black, brown or yellow, doesn't deserve to live."

RMNews: "So you are saying that the NWO wants to kill off all the non
whites."

Source: "I didn't say that."

RMNews: "You just said that anything that is black, brown or yellow
doesn't deserve to live."

Source: "Yes, but I didn't say the NWO is trying to kill them off."

RMNews: "Well, who IS trying to kill them off?"

Source: "Let's just say that the NWO is going to kill off as many people as
they can in order to reduce the population of the planet. The men who
head the NWO could care less about who lives and who doesn't. So they
assign the project to men who will carry out their orders. These men
believe in racial purity based on an Aryan ideal."

RMNews: "That's a technicality. It is still the NWO who is killing all the
non whites."

Source: "You're missing a very fine point here. The NWO has grown too
large. It has too many factions within it. The factions of the NWO don't
agree on much. Racial purity is just one of the many little items they don't
agree on. Some of the highest born of the NWO are racially impure,
therefore, if the virus infects them, they will die. But has this little
piece
of information penetrated their thick skulls yet?"

RMNews: "You're not saying that a faction of the NWO is vying for
control are you?"

Source: "Honey, they aren't just vying. They are actively plotting to pull
off a coup."

RMNews: "A coup? Are you saying that Faction One is splintering?"

Source: "After Germany surrendered, the scientists were split up into three
groups, this isn't counting the group  we saved and took below ground.
One group went to work at secret bases all around the world working for
the New World Order. You should visit the island off Formosa where the
New World Order cloning laboratory is located. There are NWO labs like
this all over the world.

"These labs were started by German scientists that were working under
Hitler. Just because these men are now working for Jews, or Africans or
Asians, does it mean that they have changed their stripes? Do you think
that just because these men are being housed and fed by racially impure
people that they have given up their hatred on non Aryans?"

RMNews: "I think you are telling me that the NWO has a cancer in its
midst that is getting ready to kill it."

Source: "Bingo!"

RMNews: "But if you know this, aren't you complicit in the killings if you
don't stop them?"

Source: "We are trying to save as many people as we can. We can't stop
the biologicals. Too many terrorist organizations have been supplied by
the NWO and the NWO part of the United States government."

RMNews: "Can't you go public with the information and warn the major
cities?"

Source: "Oh yeah right. Just like that reporter for the New York Magazine
that published the article about the mosquito biological attack. Do you
know what happened to him? He got paid a little visit and was told that if
he didn't start back tracking he could start looking for a new job. And if
he tried to write anymore about biologicals,  he should start looking for a
new family. You think we are that crazy? You can't warn the public. The
public would go crazy and kill themselves trying to save themselves. You
have to use other avenues."

RMNews: "What do you mean?"

Source: "Well, we have something planned for this Friday. And if the
other two groups don't agree to play along with us, then I guess we are
going to have to blow them out of the arena."

RMNews: "That sounds ominous."

Source: "God won't let us kill. Remember that. We aren't the ones that
blow the airplanes out of the air, cause the car crashes, or random acts of
violence. It's the other teams that use those methods."

RMNews: "So how are you planning to blow them out of the arena?"

Source: "There are many ways to destroy a man without killing him. You
can kill his reputation in many ways, and if you do this, he might as well
be dead."

RMNews: "Who are you going to blow out of the water?"

Source: "The people in power."

RMNews: "What people?"

Source: "The Democrats and the Republicans."

RMNews: "What do you mean?"

Source: "I mean if they don't read the handwriting on the wall and sign
the Blue Book, then they can all kiss their careers good bye. We already
have all their ill gotten gain in our bank accounts. The only money any of
them have any more is their salaries, and if they lose their jobs how are
they going to support themselves? We drained all the money they stole
from the taxpayers. They don't know how to hold down a real job, so how
are they gong to send their kids to college and keep up the payments?

"We're not asking for anything but equity for all people. Now what is so
bad about that?"

RMNews: "And if they refuse to sign the Blue Book, what happens."

Source: "If I tell you that, then the Enemy will know what we have
planned."

RMNews: "I have heard from another Source that Faction 3 is going to
crash the stock market this week. It looks like it is happening."

Source: "Yes, and it will continue to happen until they sign the Blue
Book."

RMNews: "What are you doing with the money you are pulling out of the
market?"

Source: "We are using it to free up trusts we have created."

RMNews: "What are you doing with the money from the trusts that is
freed up?"

Source: "We are circulating it."

RMNews: "What's that mean?"

Source: "It means we are returning it to the people who gave it to us, the
members of our group who believed enough in our cause to help us create
the original trust. Once we figured out how to drain the bank accounts of
government crooks, we started adding this money to the trusts. Once we
pay off the liens and free up these little trusts, we can return the money
the people the crooks stole it from in the first place. A lot of the money
will go to the third world countries because they are the ones who have
paid the highest price."

RMNews: "Is the market going to crash this Friday?"

Source: "Is that what you think?"

RMNews: "After listening to Neal Cavuto on Fox this afternoon, it seems
like he is preparing the big boys for a "market correction."

Source: "I guess Neal must have been briefed. I hope he didn't let out too
much. Panic never does anyone any good."

RMNews: "Then you are saying that the market is going to crash this
Friday."

Source: "There is a way to stop it. But it requires that the United States
sign on to the Blue Book. It's not just President Clinton who is standing in
the way. It is the Bush family and high level Republicans and Democrats.
They can't see that the world is changing and if they don't keep up with us
they will be left behind."

RMNews: "Left behind?"

Source: "If the Democrats and the Republicans don't play ball we will
find another game to play, and we will take the field away from them.
Why do you think that all this fuss about movie stars running for politics
is causing such a ruckus? Do you think that Oprah Winfrey could be any
worse than Bill Clinton?  Oprah loves people. She doesn't know how to
lie. If she were president, the American people would be told the truth
about everything. If Warren Beatty runs, he will win."

RMNews: "I don't believe that. He's a Communist. He's a joke, he'll
never get elected."

Source: "You're sure of that, huh?"

RMNews: "How can you even say that? You know he's Shirley
MacClaine's brother and you know who their father was. They were both
raised in the New World Order."

Source: "Warren doesn't get along with any of them. You can't
judge all people by their families. If you do that, you aren't giving God
and the individual soul the room to grow and be different. Warren woke
up a few years ago. If he runs, he will win. He will pull all the liberals
whatever ticket he is heading. If he and Oprah run together, it will be a
landslide. Believe me, they have better advisors than G.W. or Al have."

RMNews: "Are you blackmailing the NWO with Hollywood?"

Source: "We aren't blackmailing anyone. We are simply stating that if
they don't sign on to our plan for redistributing the wealth of the world
that they have stolen and then we stole it back, that we will throw them
out of the game and start our own."

RMNews: "That sounds like blackmail to me."

Source: "Hardball is a better word. We have offered all of them a win win
situation. If they don't want to play a game where everyone wins, then it is
time for them to get out of the game."

RMNews: "So what is going to happen this Friday?"

Source: "If we are lucky Bill Clinton or Janet Reno will come to Houston
and sign the Blue Book. If that happens, then all the disasters that are
planned for the new year will be put on indefinite hold. If it doesn't
happen, then we will have to contend with Clinton wanting to be president
for life, and Armageddon in Israel, World War Three and possibly the
destruction of nine tenths of the population. It doesn't have to be this
way.
There is another way, and it's not that third way that Bill keeps talking
about."

RMNews: "What third way?"

Source: "You haven't heard him talk about the Communist way and the
Capitalist way and that neither of them worked so he has a third way that
will work... and will make the trains run on time?"

RMNews: "Are you talking about Fascism?"

Source: "Bingo! You got it! Billy wants to turn the US into Mussolini's
Italy. And you see how successful that country is run."

RMNews: "So what is your third way?"

Source: "A world where equity rules. A world where everyone starts out
equal. A world where laws are meant for everyone equally. And anyone
who works hard and respects the laws of the land can prosper and make a
good life for himself and his family."

RMNews: "What planet is this world on?"

Source: "God didn't make certain families richer or better than others.
This royal blood nonsense is something man started by himself. Everyone
on this earth is a child of God and as such each person is a Prince or a
Princess of the Kingdom.... or Queendom for all the women who I've
offended.  It is time people remembered who they are and started acting
the part. A soul is a soul. Souls don't come in colors.  Do you follow what
am saying?"

RMNews: "Yes I do, but I doubt if any bluebloods or Aryans will believe
you. I think they believe they have souls that are different than they rest
of
us."

Source: "Yes, they believe they come from other planets and therefore
they aren't subject to the laws of our God. Stupid people. There's only one
God, and He happens to be in charge of this Universe and this planet. If
they are on this planet, they are playing by His rules."

RMNews: "You still have said what is happening this Friday."

Source: "No and I am not going to. There is enough information in what I
have said to let both Faction 1 and Faction 2 know what is going to
happen. Just send this out and let them start to sweat. If they will come to
our dance, everything will make the transition so easily that they won't
even know anything has happened. If they don't, then just prepare for the
end of history as we know it. There will be an entirely new game in town
and the old boys won't even be allowed to sit in the bleachers. Maybe it
will be time for role reversals. Maybe some of the people who have been
playing the roles of kings should get experience playing the roles of
beggars."

END

The conversation became too rambling from there on to continue to
transcribe it.

At one point it was said that whenever Jon Benet is brought up, realize
that something is happening that is very critical to the rest of the world.
It
was compared to the OJ trial. It was related that Clinton and the NWO
entrenched their power while the people's attention was on OJ.

In the past, RMNews Sources have predicted that the market would crash
about 6000 points. It has also been said that Faction 3 needs to sell off
its
stocks to pay off the lines of credit and liens that are on their trusts. It
has
also been rumored that one of the big trusts is going to be opened on the <A
HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/">
</A> 15th. I wonder if any of this has anything to do with what is going to
happen on Friday? We will all have to wait and see.

Visit the RMNews Forum <A HREF="http://www.rumormillnews.com/">The Rumor
Mill
News Agency</A> There is some every good information up there from RMNews
readers.