HenrySent: Sunday, October 17, 1999 1:55 PM
SHenubject: SNET: Re: Hitler On Pat Buchanan
>From my point of view, the people at the eastern end of the >Mediterranean
>have 'counter-punched' with their recognizable kind of ersatz history >and
>murky pseudo-drama. As for me, I shall vote for the person the mass >media
>attack the most. So far, that is Buchanan.
So sayeth Henry Ayre. Me thinkith Henry might need to have his satire and irony meter checked. Read some more of those boys at Counterpunch and you'll see that Cockburn and St. Clair write and publish hard hitting pieces against corporatism, the NWO in all its
imperialist and militarist guises from Waco and Urban Warrior exercises to the war against Yugoslavia. No mistaking that Counterpuch emerges from the 60's New Left in terms of it's critique
of Corporate Liberalism but the "Right" if it looks a liitle closer might find that the "Left"(well certain precicts of it!) shares some common
enemies with it when it comes to the fascism daily growing more cancerous in this land of ours.
                                                              Michael Pugliese