-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/21/1999 6:53:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 It's strange how we're hearing this same story coming from every direction
 lately.  First it was in RuMills--saying her sources had told her Clinton is
 "clinically insane," whatever that means.  Then a few days ago the golf
 course story from the British press, quoted by J. Orlin Grabbe, whoever he
 is.

 My thoughts are that Clinton is starting to see the end of his rocky reign
 and wondering if it was worth it.  He sold his soul for this?  And what did
 it accomplish?

 Linda Minor >>

Yeah Linda, I think you're probably right.  He's been forced to mark time for
eight years.  The Republicans saw to it that all he could accomplish was to
hurt his friends.   That nasty little screechy man who runs Judicial Watch is
the hallmark of the new Washington--an evil, obscenely petty place.   Did you
see the George Will column that said George W. was no intellectual and that
was probably the best for the presidency?  It's not bad enough that the
police can't be too bright; now they want a stupid president.  Well why not?
He should fit right in there.  Prudy