To:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date sent:          Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:34:06 -0400
Subject:            Pat's Announcement!
From:               "Paul D. Carl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Linda, I just wanted to take a minute and tell you about the
"WONDERFUL" time I had at the Executive Court Banquet Facility in
Manchester, New Hampshire last night.  Where Patrick J. Buchanan was
making the second announcement, in one day, of his bid for the Reform
Party nomination for President of the United States of America.

What a "THRILL!"  If anyone ever has the opportunity to go see Mr.
Buchanan in person don't hesitate for a moment. If anybody doubts his
sincerity to the cause, just go and meet him at any rally and your doubts
will
change to enthusiasm.  He is the only candidate with any real vision, a
carefully thought out plan and the energy, drive and intelligence to see it
into
fruition. Having a chance to meet a person I have admired for quite some
time was just "UNBELIEVABLE."  He has retained my personal "HERO"
status for quite sometime now and he did nothing but elevate that status last
night.

Although the speech was great, as usual, it was the interacting with the
crowd that really impressed me.  I got the chance to shake his hand right
after the speech. At this time, I took the liberty to ask him where he stood
on
Internal Revenue Service reform.  Pressed for time, with people all around
him bidding for his attention, and after a very long, labor intensive day, he
looked me right in the eyes and he began a surprisingly long explanation of
his reform plan.  I expected him, pressed for time, to just give me a yea or
nea response, but to take the time to talk to me, personally, was just above
and beyond the call of duty for such a busy man. I stood their spellbound.
A man who was in Virginia announcing his entry into the Reform Party at
10:00am.  Doing a radio show in Boston that afternoon. Making his
announcement in New Hampshire at 6:30pm.  Now, he shook everyone in
the room's hands and answered questions, if one were to ask.  I never saw
one person who requested an autograph or picture denied.  Then he thanked
everyone in the band personally, and danced a little with his wife, Shelley.
Talk about energy.  If anyone knows the brand of vitamins he is on, I would
appreciate it if you would let the rest of the world in on it.

In closing, all I can say is "GO PAT GO!" Keep the Faith@God Bless.com
Paul D. Carl E-mail address:[EMAIL PROTECTED] P.S. I have an
apology to make to you.  Like a deer frozen in the beam of approaching
headlights, I forgot to give him a hug for you.  Although, the hug is out of
bounds, I meant to say "Hi" for you, but I forgot. "SORRY!"

My favorite Presidential Candidate.  Check him out:
Patrick J. Buchanan for President.  http://www.buchanan.org