-Caveat Lector-

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Peace at any cost is a prelude to war!

REQUEST LIST FOR MESSAGES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
by Dot Bibee ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 10/28/99

I didn't send out any messages yesterday - except for the messages that
were requested from MY first list No. 1-24.  (These are numbered and
does NOT refer to the dates of the articles).  I was surprised at the
response.  I have only sent out 1-7 on these - and plan to finish
sending the rest of them today - God willing.  I also received many new
messages yesterday - and these are important to share with YOU if you
did not receive them.  THIS morning I received MORE - plus some phone
calls(!!!) - so I will have MORE this afternoon.  THIS list is No. 25-33
so please don't miss looking these over - because some of these ARE
important.  You know I can't put ALL messages that I receive on this
list - but I am going to try to list the most important.  I also had
request for PAST articles - and you do know these take longer to
retrieve....but I will try.   (I hope I am going to have time to do this
- and take care of my "regular" duties - because I am retired - and take
care of the house and three dogs and work in the yard (my favorite thing
to do).  I appreciate all the messages of concern about the death in my
family.  My son's father (my Ex-Husband) died - and although we have
been divorced for many years, he was a part of my family as well because
of my son.  A lot of things had to be put on hold because of it.  I took
care of the house, phone calls, visitors, etc., and didn't get too much
done.

REQUEST these by number or title.

Oct25.  CLINTON:  31 Executive Orders have been issued in 1999.  (Go to
http://www.whitehouse.gov)
            go to www.worldnetdaily.com and click on Executive Orders
Oct26.  CLINTON:  Text of Executive Order 13139 "Improving Health
Protection of Military Personnel
            Participating in Particular Military Opeations (In other
words - they will be forced to take
            Anthrax Shots).   See Oct 14 and Oct 15 from the list
yesterday
Oct27.  CLINTON:  DRUDGE REPORT 10/26/99.  (1) Clinton Aides Now
Challenge Bombing of Sudan
            Pharmaceutical Plant.  (Happened Aug. 98 - and YES, I
challenged it by writing a "Warning
            Letter to Congress that Americans were not going to Take
this" - but I was wrong.  They did!!
            (3) Foxy Gingrich - Fox News Network has hired Newt
Gingrich. (4) Keep in Touch - Give a
            Dog a Phone.  (5) Birthday Bash for Hillary.
Oct28.  INDONESIA - Ready to Free East Timor.  (USA Today)
Oct29.  LEAR JET FAILURE.  (News Story)  Makes ME wonder if this has to
do with Y2K because of
            all of the predictions about "aircraft" and the warnings NOT
to fly on Dec. 31.  The auto pilot is
            controlled by a computer - and it is evident that the plane
was being controlled by the auto pilot
            and not the REAL pilot.
Oct30.  QUOTATION:  If Ye Love Wealth Better Than Liberty - from R. L.
Armey.  Yes, Rex - it seems a
            lot of Americans do - or else they would be SCREAMING and
doing something about saving
            America.
Oct31.  NEW WORLD ORDER:  The plans to change the time and the law are
now in place.  "The
            Cutting Edge.
Oct32.  NEW WORLD ORDER:  U.N. NGO'S call for the end of both national
sovereignth an marriage.
            (Fwd. by David Feustel)  "Financial Privacy".
Oct33.  TENNESSEE:  Gov. Don Sundquist Unveils Tax Reform Plan (MSNBC).
IMPORTANT - since
            the governor is calling a SPECIAL SESSION of the Tennessee
Legislature on Friday.  I don't
            think he knows the meaning of using a red pencil.  The best
way to trim a budget is to take a
            little away from all budget items.  The problem is the
BLOATED Tennessee budget and keeping
            the GRANTS going after they run out.  The legislature should
have thought about this before
            accepting these FEDERAL grants.
Oct34.  ALERT:  BLUE ANGEL PLANE CRASHES ON A PRACTICE RUN (Just after
2:00 pm 10/28).   Just heard this on Fox News and will be getting a full
report from the NEWS online ASAP.  My house in Pensacola (still there
rented out) is just across the Bayou from the Blue Angel Hangar - and I
lived through many of their practice runs OVER my house   The men who
fly with the Blue Angels are very special people - so this incident is
very disturbing to me.  MORE LATER.

POSTED BY:  THE FREEDOM NOW NETWORK
%Dot Bibee ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Knoxville, TN   Ph/FAX (423) 577-7011

**COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107,