Title:
Suggest y'all read this book, which the author has placed ONLINE.
Also suggest sending him a donation if you can.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/USO/

Dave Hartley
http://www.Asheville-Computer.com
http://www.ioa.com/~davehart

back to JFK | ratville times | rat haus | Index | Search | tree ASCII Text Format
Order the book or tapes

UNDERSTANDING
SPECIAL OPERATIONS

And Their Impact on The Vietnam War Era

1989 Interview with L. Fletcher Prouty
Colonel USAF (Retired)

David T. Ratcliffe
rat haus reality press
Santa Cruz, California

Copyright © 1999 by David T. Ratcliffe

All rights reserved.
rat haus reality press, 567 35th Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
www.ratical.org
Printer and binder: Thomson-Shore, Inc.

1st edition, first printing.

ISBN 0-9673507-0-0

Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 99-75115

Manufactured in the United States of America
on 60% recovered and 25% post-consumer waste recylced paper
with soy-based inks.

For

my parents, John and Elizabeth Ratcliffe,
who taught me to seek out life's infinite possibilities,

and

all who strive to build a sustainable civilization
where nature, humanity, and technology manifest
a contemporary wholeness that serves and honors life.

Special Operations are an ad hoc creation -- probably
the strongest ad hoc creation in our government today.

-- L. Fletcher Prouty, 1999

Copyright

Table Of Contents

Acknowledgments
Introduction

1.  Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's Military Experiences 1941-1963

2.  Understanding The Secret Team in the Post-World War II Era
3.  A Very Special Operation: The Assassination of President Kennedy

Epilogue

Appendix A

Appendix B Appendix C Appendix D Appendix E Appendix F Appendix G

Back Cover

Understanding Special Operations And Their Impact on The Vietnam War Era
1989 Interview with L. Fletcher Prouty Colonel USAF (Retired)

1999. Paper, 424 pp, index, $23.00 + $5 postage and handling.
ISBN 0-9673507-0-0

David T. Ratcliffe, Publisher
rat haus reality press
567 35th Avenue