-Caveat Lector-

Welcome to the wonderful world of religion. But don't worry. Israel is
organized more as a modern secular state than a theocracy. In other words,
more Israelis are interested in making a buck, than they are in preserving
their religious heritage. Besides, tourism is Israel's second most important
industry and they will not give up this opportunity to fleece the sheep.

On the other hand, how do you think the Vatican would feel if thousands of
Buddhists came to celebrate their Pagan holiday in St. Peters Square? Or if
thousands of Americans went there to have a big Halloween party? Would they
get a permit?

Joshua2