  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Glenn Campbell, Las Vegas)
  Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:26:56 -0800
[Starting new Ufomind page: www.ufomind.com/para/conspire/anthrax/]

From: "Liberty Freedom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [Multiple]
Subject: GOVERNMENT ANTHRAX HOAX: Larry Wayne Harris was trying to create a
CURE!
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 03:47:06 PST

Dear Fellow Americans,

I found the following information on USENET. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
ARTICLE! It is VERY  IMPORTANT to the SURVIVAL of our COUNTRY, FREEDOM,
and LIBERTY! It explains how Larry Harris was NOT some "lunatic" or "mad
man" but a REAL SCIENTIST that was trying to create a CURE for ANTHRAX!

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE AND INFORMATION! IT IS VERY VERY
IMPORTANT THE SURVIVAL OF AMERICAN, OUR RIGHTS, and our FREEDOM!

Please post and email this across the internet so that everyone can know
this important information.