-Caveat Lector-

Robert Sterling
Editor, The Konformist
http://www.konformist.com

24/7 -- Email FOX/FNC!!!
TamKay24

Hi Patriots!!

CONTACT FOX/FNC!!  Say you want 24/7 on FOX !!

Contact FOX:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here's the Phone # !!!  (Also Fax and Snail):

  Roger Ailes, Fox News CEO
  Janet Alshouse, Fox News Director
  1211 Avenue of the Americas NY NY 10036

  Phone 1-212-301-3000   Fax  1-212-301-4224 or 1-212-301-8273

SHOW INFO:

" 24 / 7 "

Mission Statement...

We're proposing a one-hour News Magazine along the lines of "60 Minutes"
with several anchors and seven to eight investigative reporters.  In-depth
reporting of scandals either missed or hidden by the other broadcast media
that would be aired during prime time on FOX Channel or on FNC
(FOX News Channel) possibly Sunday evenings at 7:00 p.m.  And that's right,
we're talking about taking on "60 Minutes" head on!!  So we appreciate
anything you can do to help up get this show on FOX, and also your viewing
when we get this ground-breaking, much-needed show on the air!!

PROBABLE NAME:  " 24 / 7 "

BRIEF TAGLINE:   "60 Minutes That Will Change Your Life"

RATINGS AND SUPPORT:  We have signed up journalists and experienced
investigative reporters whose stories are reported daily to millions of
Americans on Internet, Radio and via Video Production Companies. We
expect to generate large support among this audience prior to the first show
airing and anticipate extremely large viewership and ratings.  We plan to
create
a large PR Internet/Radio Campaign to strongly support this show via World
Net Daily, NewsMax.com, Talk Radio, and via many additional Websites who
will link to our " 24 / 7 " Website!!

GROUNDBREAKING: We have investigators and journalists working to bring
forward a second woman alleging Clinton raped her and we're investigating the
many additional cases of Clinton rape, assault, and harrassment allegations.
We've got one of the top experts on the Canada Tainted Blood story. We have
journalists working on investigations of the numerous, mysterious deaths
connected to Clinton activities and then, stories are expected about
Chinagate,
Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing, Chemtrails, and so much more!!

TALENT SIGNED UP:
-------------------------------
RITA COSBY -- FOX NEWS  Investigative Reporter.
   Probable anchor on the show. Working with us on Pitch to FOX!
-------------------------------
CARL CAMERON -- FOX NEWS  Investigative Reporter.  (Already busy
   at FNC, however, could possibly provide segments when they correspond to
   information he's gathering in his FNC roles.
----------------------------
RON BAIN, Ex-CBS Vice President -- From Gary Sheler email:
   "Ron is very well able to A) place it on air B) Get advertisers to
   support it, and C) promote the hell out of it."
--------------------------------
CHRIS RUDDY, Editor/Writer, NewsMax.com
   Expert on the Vince Foster death and very respected reporter involved
   in the new Internet Journalism.
----------------------------
CARL LIMBACHER, Reporter, NewsMax.com - Articles on at least
   four alleged Clinton rape victims and provides consistent
   ground-breaking reports on Clinton scandals.
----------------------------
PAT MATRISCIANA, Producer: Clinton Chronicles, Obstruction of Justice.
----------------------------
CLIFF KINCAID, Author/Investigative Journalist; Radio talk-show host and
     commentator on "Media Monitor."
----------------------------
STEPHAN ARCHER, Journalist, WorldNetDaily
----------------------------
DAVID BRESNAHAN, Investigative Journalist, WorldNetDaily. Most of his
   articles can be accessed at his website: talkusa.com
----------------------------
DAVID HOFFMAN, Publisher, Haight Ashbury Free Press
   Author of "The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror"
   ... Available in most major book stores, including Amazon Books.
----------------------------
MIKE MCCARTHY  Radio Talk Host, Canadian Expert on the Blood Scandal,
----------------------------
JON DOUGHERTY  Journalist, WorldNetDaily, has had own Radio Show, and
   was Founder/Editor of USA Journal, an Internet News Magazine.
----------------------------
CLAIRE WOLFE  Journalist, WorldNetDaily
----------------------------
GARY SHELER  Radio Newsman, Radio Writer, PR Expert, sold Radio Advertising
   and greatly increased the number of stations for a news wire service.
-----------------------------
MIKE ROGERS   Freelance Radio/TV Journalist, Producer.
   Pitches material to TV/Radio, including the TV Big 5, all the time.
-----------------------------
SUZAN TAYLOR   Former Miss Colorado, Public Relations
-----------------------------
MIKE RIVERO  Freelance Journalist, Web Designer, Television Graphics
    Expert, Member of (TV Organization), Most of his articles can be
    accessed at his website: (link)
----------------------------
TINA TERRY, Freelance writer & researcher; talk-radio guest, guest-host on
   Jeff Bennett's shortwave radio broadcast; has many connections to people
   across the web and other areas who might help.
-----------------------------
DAN OLSON, Computer Expert, Award-winning Web Designer, will be Webmaster
   and provide host Computer for "24/7" Website.
----------------------------

And this is only the beginning. Interest in this idea has been over-the-top,
and we have no doubt that if FOX goes for this, it will make " 24 / 7 " as
much
a household name as "60 Minutes."

Best of all, people are willing and ready to really get involved in this
with some serious PR and hard work. And we hope that includes you!!
We need your help, spreading the word, getting links to our website from
yours, emailing FOX, and making calls to help FOX get FNC on EVERY local
cable company line-up in AMERICA!!!  Your help is appreciated and needed!

Thanks, Tam

The people creating the project:
----------------------------------
TAMI KAY FREEDMAN  Chief of 24/7 Project, Public Relations,
     Moderator, Website: Media-Gate Solutions,
     and join Action Alerts by sending an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ANDREW AMIRAULT   Freelance Journalist, Founder "March on Washington"
     and "Chemtrails Protest" 11/20/99.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject: "I NEED 2 KONFORM!!!"
(Okay, you can use something else, but it's a kool catch phrase.)

Visit the Klub Konformist at Yahoo!: