-Caveat Lector-

On 5 Nov 99, at 23:15, Flat Rate Telephony, TODAY!! wrote:

> The UNFCCC COP 5 in Bonn, Germany has concluded. Delegates agreed to
> accept the scientific consensus that human activities are causing the
> earth to warm even though science has not proven the emotional claims.

Alas, what they don't say is that it's the launching of all those
satellites and space thingeys, along with corporate carelessness
on a massive scale that is the major source of our environmental
pollution...

When they say "human activities" it suggests that it's ladies using
aerosol cans and people driving their cars to work and someone
forgetting tor recycle their soda cans. As if the general population
were to blame rather than the governments and international
corporations. As if there would be less polution if there were less of
us rather than less of them.

The usual doublespeak.
sno0wl