-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/egyptair.htm
Click Here: <A HREF="http://www.enterprisemission.com/egyptair.htm">Enterprise
 Mission - Will 'X' Mark the Date?: P…</A>
-----
The Enterprise Mission
"Trust No One, Mr. Hoagland"
Part 3 of ?
"This was no boating accident!"
- Richard Dreyfus, "Jaws" - 1975

CONTACT INFORMATION:
MICHAEL BARA  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Note - I am not able to respond to all e-mails, but I will read them -- MB)

RICHARD C. HOAGLAND  - The Enterprise Mission
P. O. Box 1130
Placitas NM 87043
FAX - (505) 771-0820

© 1999 THE ENTERPRISE MISSION

Egypt Air logo of Horus the Falcon god.
The crash of Egypt Air flight 990 out of New York in the early morning hours
of October 31st, 1999 has sparked a huge amount of interest and speculation
in both the general media and in relation to our "November 7th" scenario.
While the early trend of the news is to point at the thrust reversers as the
most likely culprit, we have uncovered a wealth of information that has led
us to conclude that not only is the situation more complex than the media is
willing to acknowledge, it is also far more ominous for our own
circumstantial case vis-à-vis the 7th. In fact, the story is so flush with
symbolic linkages and data anomalies that it may never be satisfactorily
explained. Much like the case of TWA 800, Egypt Air 990 appears destined
never to rest fully in peace. Like that storied ghost ship out of New York
from three summers ago, there are just too many conflicts between what is the
clear direction of the "official" investigation and the facts.

Let one of us [Mike Bara] start by relating my own expertise in this field,
such as it is. I was employed by Boeing as a structural designer for more
than 14 years, and worked on every major commercial (and some military)
vehicle that the company produced, including the 767. I also spent some time
on the 767 engine program in the Power Plant and Strut group. In addition, my
father worked at Boeing for more than 43 years, much of it spent in crash
investigation and more than 20 years in material fire safety. On many
occasions, he shared with me the results of these crash investigations and we
had many discussions over the years on the causes of air fatalities and their
possible prevention. He testified before congress on the subject and
essentially wrote most of the FAA regulations on fire and materials safety.
He spent the better part of his adult life trying to make air travel safer
and crash situations survivable, so I have to admit that my blood boils when
I see airplanes that have clearly been shot out of the sky by a missile
blamed on "design flaws" by the company he and I once worked for.

At first glance, the in-flight deployment of one or both of the engine thrust
reversers seemed a plausible explanation for the data that has been released
regarding this crash. However, new radar data released by the NTSB has shown
that the plane descended all the way from 33,000 feet to 17,000 feet, then
climbed back up to 24,000 feet before apparently breaking apart (due to
stresses, it was nearly supersonic at one point) as it attempted to turn for
New York. At that point, the plane suddenly pointed straight down again and
plunged into the ocean. It was almost as if the hand of God had reached out
and slapped the plane down, then when it didn't "die" slapped it down again
to finish the job. Almost immediately, government officials tried to impugn
the data, despite the fact that it had come from the same Air Force team that
had investigated TWA-800 and the JFK Jr. crashes.
What is less clear is just what may have caused this. Thrust reverser
deployment would not have accounted for this sort of behavior, and in any
event the thrust reverser problems alluded to in the news reports were
"fail-safed" (made at least double redundant) years ago. We have suspicions
as to what may have happened but for the moment what is more important to us
is not so much what caused this crash (see below), but just how it happened
to occur at the exact date, time and place that it did. That, as we stated
above, becomes more complex when you examine all the data on the table ...

As many of you are well aware, we have been somewhat hair triggered lately to
be on the lookout for any news items relating to "Egypt" --  and especially
any sort of Egyptian connection to New York City. Besides the vagaries of
"West Nile Virus" and the "Black Madonna" controversy that we reported on in
"Will 'X' Mark the Date?," there have been some other curiosities in the news
lately ...
There was an additional Egyptian connection to New York City that we did not
allude to in that article due to time constraints. Currently, at the famed
New York Metropolitan Museum of Art ("The Met") there is a rare exhibit of
Egyptian "Old Kingdom" artifacts on display outside of Egypt. Combined with
all the other "Egyptian' motif" coming out of New York lately, this only
added to our suspicions when we heard that an Egyptian airliner -- out of New
York, no less! -- was suddenly "missing" ... precisely one week prior to our
November 7th "drop dead date."
We should have known something was up when new stories about TWA 800 began to
appear in the news last Saturday. These stories sought to further the
ridiculous notion that this plane simply blew up in midair due to a design
flaw with the plane (see Bill Donaldson's report). In retrospect, it should
have been obvious that these sudden new "leaks" were calculated to put the
notion of design problems in the public ear and were prepatory to yet another
mysterious aviation accident in this region.

Eng. Mohammed Fahim Rayan

The first problem we had with the apparent crash of this flight was in the
numbers. Many of our regular readers wrote to us and pointed out the
excessive number of "19.5" and "33" coincidences related to this flight.
According to an Egypt Air official, Chairman of the Board, Eng. Mohammed
Fahim Rayan, live on CNN, the plane spent "nineteen and a half hours" in the
United States on this particular series of flights. In fact the exact time
(according to the New York Port Authority timeline) was specifically 19 hours
and 47 minutes (!), the so-called "tetrahedral value" (see below) we have
cited on so many occasions. The flight number 990 is of course divisible by
three as 330, or 330 X 3 (33-3 anybody?) Add to that the fact that according
to the Pentagon there were 33 Egyptian military officers on board, the plane
was at 33,000 feet when it began its horrendous crash dive (down to just over
16,700 feet when transponder contact was finally lost), it had picked up 33
passengers in Los Angeles, it disappeared exactly 33 minutes after take off,
and it had just over 33,000 flight hours -- and we of course were very
interested. [Note: all of these numbers have been reported, but not
necessarily confirmed at this time].

It is perhaps important here to review the significance in the overall
"Egyptian/NASA/Masonic ritual" we have been tracking of these two numbers.
19.5° appears repeatedly in the ruins at Cydonia, and over and over again in
the stellar alignments we have noted in the significant moments of various
NASA missions. 19.5° (rounded - actually 19.471°) is also significant as an
expression of the circumscription of a tetrahedron by a sphere, which is the
key to understanding Enterprise principal investigator Richard C. Hoagland's
Hyperdimensional Physics theory. (See also Hoagland and Torun's The Message
of Cydonia)

33° has also appeared repeatedly in these same NASA stellar alignments,
connected primarily to a variety of missions planned and executed by
astronauts and agency officials of shared membership in the same fraternal
secret society -- the Scottish Rite Freemasons. The 33rd degree just happens
to be the highest "degree" attainable in this secret society, and is
expressive of the highest levels of spiritual enlightenment and hidden
knowledge. Both have at times appeared in connection with other events
political and newsworthy, but have been most commonly obvious within the
planning and execution of NASA missions (i.e. when Mars Pathfinder landed at
19.5° N lat by 33.7º W long on July 4th, 1997).
This "19.5°" and "33°" ritual pattern has recently been confirmed in a soon
to be published research paper by Mary Weaver, an electrical engineer and
data analyst who took on this task for us here at Enterprise.
What we have never really discussed is that both of these numbers are
essentially "tetrahedral," and locked together inextricably by the expression
of their mathematical constants. The sine of 19.471° is .3333, so in essence
it can be said that both numbers, when expressed in degrees, point back to
tetrahedral geometry. To find a convergence of several 19.5's and 33's within
a specific narrative, like the supposed crash of an Egyptian aircraft (both
the ruins at Cydonia and the Scottish Rite have symbolic and numerical
linkages to the traditions of ancient Egypt) is (to us) a relatively sure
indication that we are dealing with --
A specifically manufactured event.

As the planes itinerary became public in the hours after the crash, a number
of red flags were raised. After taking on passengers in Los Angeles, AP
reported that Egyptian television and Egypt Air officials had reported that
the plane had landed at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
The CNN reporters, covering what was at the time merely an "aircraft
disappearance," noted how unusual it would be for a civilian airliner -- and
a foreign airliner, at that! -- to land at an American military base. Then,
shortly after 6:00 AM EST, CNN independently confirmed this bizarre twist.
Immediately, US Government officials moved to squelch the Edwards aspect of
the story; by 10:16 AM EST, Reuters was reporting that FAA officials were
trying very hard to shoot down (pun intended) the idea that the plane had
ever landed at Edwards. "This Edwards story has got to stop. This plane didn't
 go into Edwards!" FAA spokesman Bruce Nelson in Los Angeles insisted.
No subsequent attempt has been made to explain why Egypt Air officials would
lie about such a thing, and certainly the airline would be in a better
position to know the itinerary for their own plane than FAA would. It is
possible that FAA spokesman were simply wrong because they were operating
from the filed flight plan as opposed to the actual itinerary that airline
officials were using. However, we smelled a rat.
A quick examination of the airplanes official itinerary gives us a possible
answer. According to the itinerary, the plane left Los Angeles some 4 hours la
ter than it should have: 4:30 PM PDT, as opposed to 12:30 PM PDT. This has
been attributed in news reports to "maintenance issues," but that is surely
enough time to make a quick trip to Edwards and back (about 15 minutes flight
time each way). It is also possible that the plane could have left LAX at
4:30 PM PDT, made a stop at Edwards and still made it to New York by it's
12:48 AM EDT arrival time. They would have had to haul it, but with a tail
wind it is more than doable.
The news organizations and official reports are also at odds with each other
on another key issue. According to NTSB and FAA officials, there was NO
distress signal from the plane. However, just as with the story of a
"mysterious landing at Edwards," Egypt Air officials contradict the newly
whitewashed "official" version of these events. According to Egypt Air, a
distress signal was heard from the aircraft.
Moreover, the surprising new radar data -- indicating that the crew somehow
managed to regain control of that aircraft, even after its extraordinary
dive, and even somehow got it to climb, from ~17,000 feet to 24,000 feet --
makes the idea of "no time for a Mayday" in this timeframe even more
ridiculous. The ground-based radar-indicated turn at 24,000, just before the
aircraft's final, fatal plunge, at least circumstantially, indicates that the
crew HAD contacted the New York Center, and (logically!) HAD requested
clearance to turn back to JFK! Then, "something" -- this time,
catastrophically -- apparently once again intervened (see below) ... this
time sealing Flight 990's doom ... of course, government officials are now
trying to attack the validity of the radar data (see above) as well.

Even so, several aviation experts [like Cmdr. William Donaldson (Ret.), and
former Federal Aviation Administration investigator Rodney Stitch] are now
expressing the obvious; that Flight 990 was downed as a result of a terrorist
act.
The explanation for these increasing "political/evidence" discrepancies is
unclear, even if the possible motivation isn't.
If you are attempting to cover up an illegal activity that has made the news
as this one has, it is imperative that everything about the story appear
"normal" if you are going to sell a conventional explanation like mechanical
failure. Obviously a foreign aircraft with military passengers landing at an
American military base completely "out of order" is going to raise some
eyebrows. It is possible that the contents of the distress signal may have
contained some information which would put the lie to the desired conclusion.
In any event, it seems that FAA and NTSB officials engaged in a full court
press Sunday morning to ensure that both the Edwards story and the distress
signal story were suppressed.
Then from Oslo, Norway, where he was to meet the next day with President
Clinton and other major leaders from the Middle East, Egyptian president
Hosni Mubarek quickly denounced the idea that the plane may have gone down in
an act of terrorism. It is hard to understand how a politician, thousands of
miles from the scene, and before any investigation had even been launched
(!), could have such in-depth knowledge of counter-terrorism and airframe
engineering, but Mubarek was adamant that this tragedy would ultimately turn
out to be due to "a mechanical flaw."
Now we can hardly expect the purveyors of "nit-witness news," like CNN's
highly disappointing replacement for the sorely missed John Holliman, Miles
O'Brien, to appreciate the esoteric aspects of "tetrahedral numbers." But
what we find unfathomable is his (and his colleagues at the other networks)
complete disinterest in the various conflicting mainstream aspects of this
story. Not only did network and wire service news coverage not even bother to
question the basis for Mubarek's hasty comments, they have not addressed in
any meaningful way the discrepancies between the Egypt Air officials and the
official US government versions of events. Nor, now, the increasing
contradictions between the various U.S. agencies themselves -- NTSB, USAF,
and New York's Port Authority. Instead, they have simply chosen to ignore
them.
We seem to be witnessing a literal (if, until now, well hidden) War --
between Mayor Giuliani and the Port Authority on one side, and the NTSB on
the other (the specifics of which we will address below) -- now apparently
joined in contradiction by the United States Air Force itself! Yet, the
general media are obviously deliberately avoiding saying anything about these
contradictions. It seems to us that "someone" is trying very hard to place an
air of normalcy around this "accident," when the actual environment seems to
be anything but.
An even bigger abrogation of their journalistic duty is the failure to even
consider a quite obvious motivation for a terrorist act against Egypt...

Operation "Bright Star!"
"Bright Star," for those of you that are symbolically challenged, is named
for the brightest star in the sky  -- Sirius -- the celestial equivalent of
the ancient Egyptian goddess Isis. Think of it as "Operation Sirius" or
"Operation Isis." During this massive military exercise (which ended November
2nd) involving 11 nations (with another 33 invited to observe) and huge
amounts of US troops and equipment, Defense Secretary William Cohen made it
clear that "Bright Star" was aimed squarely at Saddam Hussien. Libyan
strongman Mohramar Khaddafi cannot have been pleased  to have such a large US
contingent on his border, either. Yet not one newsman has considered aloud
whether one or the both of them may have taken a measure of revenge on their
Arab neighbor by downing one of their commercial planes?
We also cannot help but notice that if anything does come down on November
7th, just five days after the completion of the exercise, there would be
plenty of US troops in a position to protect the "Holy Land."
Clearly, there are some unanswered questions about what happened to this
flight. Just as clearly, the US news media is rushing to the  judgment that
it was not a terrorist act, despite plenty of "conventional" reasons to
suspect that it was.
Besides the circumstantial evidence we have amassed here, the strange events
of the flight itself, the swift denial of these same events, the curious
disinterest on the part of media in pursuing these issues and the stunning
"death" theme of the stellar alignments (see below), what proof do we have
that this plane was killed? That this was not just an "accident?"
We have a smoking gun.

Thanks to Charlie Plyler of Elfrad and Kent Steadman of  Cyberspace Orbit, we
have been able to track the presence of Extremely Low Frequency waves at the
time of the disaster. Exactly one hour before the plane left the ground at
JFK (5:18 UT) a strange, fairly regular pulse began to be detected. Then a
5:43 UT, exactly one hour before the plane's last radio call to New York, a
strong Electromagnetic Pulse again fired off. It was almost as if someone was
range finding or rehearsing for an hour later.
Another large spike in the data occurred at 6:01. Things got fairly quiet
then until 6:20 UT, right as the plane was hurtling down the runway for take
off. Then at 6:49 UT, there was another big spike in this data (recorded from
North Carolina) right in the midst of our symbolic nine minute window and
Flight 990's death throes. The timing of this shot is coincident with the
latest radar data showing the initial rapid descent of the aircraft. There is
yet another pulse at 6:56 UT, when (again, according to the new radar data)
the plane had recovered some 8,000 feet of altitude, and then suddenly and
catastrophically began it's fatal high speed crash dive and break-up.
Whatever happened up there, it left a shadow behind in Charlie's ELFRAD data.
This is exactly the sort of signature we would expect from a
"Hyperdimensional Weapon," a highly sophisticated device used to either knock
out the planes electronics or perhaps take control of the plane from a remote
location.
Before you dismiss this idea too quickly, you should note that "two way
telemetry" has been a feature of Formula1 racing cars for the better part of
this decade, and was in place in a limited way in fighter aircraft as far
back as the F-4 Phantom.

In fact, the use of this "remote tweaking" of the engine and suspension
settings had become so widespread that the technology was ultimately banned
over fears that competing teams would crack into each others cars and wreak
havoc with the opponents engine management systems or hydraulics.
This then would explain the relatively inexplicable radar data. The speeds
that the plane achieved indicate not a simple 'crash dive' of a crippled
aircraft, but rather a full throttle power dive almost straight down! It is
as if the autopilot (or something else) deliberately dove the airplane, and
then the pilots somehow recovered it ... only to have the controls literally
yanked out of their hands and the death dive restored. This new data is so at
odds with any kind of "normal" mechanical failure, that aviation experts (as
of this morning) are now openly raising the possibility that this might have
even been a suicide ... committed by the pilot.

Yet, all of this would be just slightly above the level of noise were it not
for a few reliable tests of our theory. As those of you that have followed
our investigations over the last few years are aware, we have what we
consider a fairly sure-fire way of testing whether certain events are merely
"random acts" or are somehow tied to this on-going "NASA/Masonic/Egyptian"
conspiracy (see again Mary Anne Weaver's new paper, mathematically confirming
the "ritual alignment model"). By checking the alignments of key stars
(equivalent to ancient Egyptian gods) at the specific location and times of
these events, we can see if the event was tied this clandestine ritualistic
system.
In this case, it was.
According to the Port Authority timeline, the last radio communication from
the aircraft was 1:43 AM EST. We got the coordinates of the impact zone from
news stories on Sunday. With both the location of the crash and the time it
is fairly easy to plug in the data to Red Shift 2 and check the stars. What
we found surprised even us.

Click on thumbnail for larger graphic
Comet Encke, the heart of the Taurid Meteor Stream, the central celestial
object in the entire "November 7th" scenario -- was dead on the visible
horizon. Even though Red Shift 2 places the comet at some 36 arc minutes
(roughly one half degree) below the horizon at this critical juncture, Comet
Encke would actually be optically on the Horizon because of atmospheric
refraction. Even when you adjust for the altitude of the aircraft (33,000
feet) and allow for diminished refractive effects due to the thinner
atmosphere, the comet would still appear to be dead on the horizon from the
airplane's perspective ... due to the geometrically lowered horizon with
increasing altitude.
So what role does the horizon play in this ancient ritual? To the ancient
Egyptians, stellar objects on the horizon were thought to be in transition to
the underworld, the abode of Osiris, God of death and resurrection. To them,
the horizon symbolically represented the brief period between life and death,
the ultimate dimensional evolution of the soul. This effect was even more
pronounced if the object descended to the West, as the sun did daily, as the
West was where Osiris specifically awaited these transitioning souls.
And of course, on this night and at this time, Encke was virtually due West.
This symbolic event, the last word from the doomed flight, opened a nine
minute window in which the catastrophic events that destroyed the plane and
killed all those aboard took place. By 1:52 AM EST, the plane was lost from
the radar screens.

Click on thumbnail for larger graphic
At that moment, across the sea in Giza, Egypt, just outside of Cairo -- the
home of Egypt Air, Orion (Osiris), the god of death, judgment and
resurrection, awaited these new souls on the Horizon --
-- Absolutely due West.
It would be striking enough to find one of the belt stars of Orion on the
Horizon, but to have Alnilam, the center belt star, dead on the Western
horizon as this plane was literally dying is astonishing. It is probable that
this brief nine minute period when the plane went down is the only time these
two bodies and locations were synchronized in this way for years, decades, or
even centuries!
The symbology is as undeniable as it is disturbing. An Egyptian plane with
33,000 flight hours, after spending 19.5 hours in the US, which had carried
33 passengers on the previous leg of its trip, carrying 33 Egyptian military
officers at 33,000 feet 33 minutes after take off from a city absolutely
drenched in Egyptian motif at the moment, dies just as Comet Encke (Taurus
Meteor stream/Set - the Egyptian version of Satan) is on the Western (death)
horizon (representing the spiritual evolution at the moment of death). At
virtually the same moment, from the view of the Pyramids of Giza (the belt
stars of Orion) Orion's (Osiris "President of the Westerners") middle belt
star is dead on the horizon (representing the spiritual evolution at the
moment of death) due West (death).
What makes this even more unnerving -- in the scenario that all these events
connected to Comet Encke have been carefully planned -- are the equally
"coincidental" orbital parameters of Encke itself.

This particular Comet, with the shortest period of any comet known, follows a
highly elliptical path around the Sun as all other comets do ... only this
one, the one for whom the official JPL Comet Website is named, has a period
of 3.3 years ... Even more unbelievable: its perihelion distance (closest
approach) to the Sun is 0.33 of the Earth's distance, or, ~ 33  million miles!

The implications of these additional Encke "33 coincidences," added to the
already "impossible" string of "19.5" and "33s" associated with Flight 990
itself, are profound. Because, of course, Encke is supposed to be a "natural"
object ... yet, whose very orbit now is somehow echoing the same, precise tetr
ahedral geometry of the Egyptian ritual itself!

And that's, of course, impossible.
As we have come to expect, the weirdness of this story hardly ends there.
Adding to the bizarre "ritual Egyptian fingerprints" that are literally now
all over this disaster, is the unique "Egyptian persona" of the doomed
aircraft itself.

Known to Boeing merely as another "767-300," and now to the world as "the
ill-fated Egypt Air Flight 990," to the Egyptians, long before this tragedy,
this particular 767 had its own unique cultural identity: the plane was
specifically and carefully named after perhaps the greatest of all Egyptian
Pharaohs, reigning in the Eighteenth Dynasty of the New Kingdom (1504-1450
BC), "Thothmosis III."

On this 767 that night, 33,000 feet above the moonlit Atlantic, his Royal
Titulary -- Thothmosis III's Royal Name, after the Egyptian god of
"Knowledge," Thoth -- was proudly emblazoned on its fuselage, beneath the
cockpit windows, as it had been on a thousand flights before ...

Acknowledged by many historians as Egypt's "greatest and most powerful
ruler," and even called by some "The Napoleon of Antiquity," Thothmosis III
presided  over Egypt's greatest period of foreign expansion in its entire
3000-year-long history. Born of a lesser wife, Isis (!), to his father,
Thothmosis II, according to Egyptologist Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop, writing in
"The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality" (Lawrence Hill Press,
Chicago, 1974):

"... [During his reign, Thothmossis III] overpowered all the States of
Western Asia and the islands of the Eastern Mediterranean, reducing them to
the status of vassals compelled to pay annual tribute. This was the case
with  Mitanni ... Babylonia, Cilicia, the Hittite State, Cyprus, Crete, etc.
Syria  and Palestine were simply integrated into the Egyptian Kingdom ... In
any  case [under Thothmosis III], Egypt was then the foremost technical,
military,  and imperial power in the world ..."

As part of Thothmosis III's royal pharonic legacy, like his esteemed
predecessors and successors, one of his expected duties was to embark upon a
series of major public works at home. Among the Egyptian monuments
specifically dedicated to Thothmosis III's eternal name, history records the
ironic saga of "four huge granite obelisks" constructed to his fame;  through
the subsequent vagaries of history, these intended eternal celebrations of
Thothmosis III's imperial Egyptian reign ultimately wound up  in cities far
from Egypt...

London
    New York
Two of these monuments -- measuring over a hundred feet in height -- were
eventually hauled out of Egypt a few hundred years before the birth of
Christ, and re-erected in what would soon become the two religious "poles"
of  ancient Christendom -- Rome and Constantinople.

Then, in the late 1800's, three thousand years after they were dedicated in
his name, Thothmosis III's two "lesser" obelisks -- each a "twin" some 65
feet in height and popularly known by the completely erroneous designation,
"Cleopatra's Needles" (she ruled almost 1500 years after Thothmosis III!) --
were ultimately given to the cities of London and New York, by the (then)
Moslem ruler of Cairo. There, on opposite sides of the Atlantic, they
were ceremoniously re-erected about a hundred years ago with full Masonic
rites ...  curious reenactments, in the "western" world, of their former life
in Egypt.

So, in an "ancient Egyptian" sense, this modern version of the ancient
obelisk, the Boeing 767 -- Flight 990, the plane that carried his Royal Name
-- became for all modern Egyptians what Thothmosis III's long-dispersed
obelisks alone were never able to obtain ... the long sought-for
"immortality" of "Thothmosis III!"

Until ... at 1:43 AM EST, on October 31, "something" deliberately killed
Thothmosis III's "own" plane!

And, in the most insidious "coincidence" of all, it turns out that it was
none other than Thothmosis III himself who, as part of his aggressive
"Asiatic campaigns" ~3000 years ago, led the infamous siege of an otherwise
unprepossessing "crossroads town" in ancient Palestine. A town that, once
taken by the Eighteenth Dynasty's Pharaoh's massed war chariots and 700,000
marching men-at-arms, would live on in Historic Immortality itself ...

As the New Testament namesake for "the end of Everything" -- "Megiddo" ...
Armageddon!

For Thothmosis III is none other than the famed "Pharaoh of Armageddon" ...
whose Twentieth Century symbolic airplane was being viciously and
ceremonially killed, it's passengers and crew deliberately and cruelly
sacrificed ... even as the Nation's major news presses were printing
pre-dawn  front page stories that same Sunday morning, on a just-announced,
FBI  counter-terrorism operation called ...

"Project Megiddo!"

While, mere hours after Thothmosis III was "killed," the President of the
United States ("President of the Westerners") and major leaders from
"Palestine" itself, would meet in Oslo, Norway, to ostensibly discuss ways
to artfully avoid fulfilling "Armageddon" ...

And all this CANNOT be just mere "coincidence!"

It is this final, direct link to Thothmosis III  which ties the Egypt Air
fight to the November 7th date. To have the literal "Pharaoh of Armageddon"
ritually sacrificed as Set "The bringer of Chaos" watched from the death
position on the Horizon (in the personage of Comet Encke -- through whose
tail this planet will pass beginning November 6th) as Osiris (the god of
death judgment and resurrection) watched from literally the same Western
"death" position (in the personage of Orion) at Giza, is too much. This is
the most overt, calculated, and outrageous act that this multinational cabal
has ever attempted. Their complete disregard for whom may be watching and
tracking their bizarre ritual killings is either a sign of the security of
arrogance, or the desperation of panic.
It is this second possibility which has us the most concerned. If this was
indeed a ritual sacrifice, there is really only one reason to perform such an
act. Upon recognizing the signs that a great change or cataclysm is coming,
one may try to "steal the magic" that is in the air for your own personal
protection. By sacrificing some of your own to the angry God, Set/Encke in
this case, you can appease him and perhaps have yourself spared from what
ever is coming down. In addition, you might also appeal to the other gods
(Osiris, Horus, Isis) by acknowledging their sacred numbers, to protect you
from his onslaught. Is that what these 33 Egyptian military officers were
doing on this flight? Sacrificing themselves so that their nation will be
spared from -- what? The Taurid meteor stream? On November 7th? The Leonids
later in the month? An object from the trail of  the newly discovered Comet
Linear? A bio terror attack?
We don't know. While many signs point to something happening with the Taurid
stream, we have noticed that some of our contacts seem just a bit too anxious
to convince us that November 7th is "the day." Others say that yes, the
problem is cometary debris, but it will be from an object in one of the other
storms later in the month.
Meanwhile, we are now convinced that the original "Millennium Group" video
objects are not legitimate, that they were misinterpreted by TMG and by us
until we were able to get our hands on better quality video of the eclipse
(Full report to follow). So if our original reason for looking at November
7th as an "event date" was due to trusting someone else's flawed analysis
(and then being told that there were "3 objects" by our mysterious caller),
doesn't that make the whole thing illegitimate?
Not necessarily. What if we stumbled on to a "real" problem by following a
false trail? Certainly, some of our contacts have indicated that they were
aware of a "November problem" well before the Millennium Group's article.
So where does that leave us? The only thing we are relatively certain of is
that Egypt Air 990 was "killed" in a deliberate act. It did not fall out of
the sky of its own accord. The symbolic aspects of this ritual murder all
point to an "Armageddon problem," and probably sooner rather than later. Do
the purveyors of this "Armageddon script," which is draped all over this
crash, know something that we don't?
Again, we do not know. All we can do is watch, and wait, and hope for the
best ... and Trust No One.
More to come ...

CONTINUED IN PART IV

The Enterprise Mission