-Caveat Lector-

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Andrew Hennessey wrote:

> It really needs to be said - if we look real hard at anything we can see
> what we really want to see .... yet for an alleged PhD, Hoagland appears to
> have lost the meaning for the concept of ARBITRARY.

He's not "an alleged PhD."  Where did you get that idea?

> This rubbish comes on top of his ridiculous allegations that
> DEEP IMPACT was the 7th of November .... would you buy a
> second hand car from this bunch .... its not logical Mr
> Spock...... far too many warped factors. I would advise him
> to klingon to his remaining street cred and save it for a
> much bigger load of hocus pocus that sounds too outrageous to
> be rubbish.

Sadly, I tend to agree with you, i.e., Hoagy has fallen all the
way off my "contemporary hero" list:(

I tried to give him the benefit of ALL the MANY doubts for a LONG
LONG time now, but I just can't do it any more.

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.