-Caveat Lector-

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello EarthChangers.

I recently sent a communication about the ancient site that was
found under the water near the island of Malta.  I have pasted it at
the bottom of this e-mail.  I have also pasted below a recent "Code
Gang" communication.

In the excerpts below, Maurice Chatelain mentions the Crusaders.
The Knights Templar, of course, were Crusaders, and are associated
with the legends of the Holy Grail.  They are also associated with the
island of Malta.

One of the major symbols of the Knights Templar was the Maltese
Cross.  To find a diagram of it, go here:

 <A HREF="http://www.symbols.com/">SYMBOLS.com -- encyclopedia of Western
signs and ideograms</A>
http://www.symbols.com/

You can find it with a word search.  The above web site offers a
free download of the symbols, which I find quite handy.

Regards,

Joe Mason
 <A HREF="http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm">CODE OF THE ANCIENTS</A>
http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
~~~~~
Subj:   Malta Site, The Flood & The Maltese Cross in the Agean Sea