From: "Mike Ruppert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Once you understand the nature of the depravity it sometimes becomes hard to
find things that are really off-topic. In this case the links are too clear.
Albert Vincent Carone, CIA bagman for Casey, Bush and North was also a made
member of the Genovese family. He laundered much of the Iran-Contra cocaine
money for CIA and Bush in an operation known as Amadeus. He had also been an
NYPD Detective for twenty years. I have held the man's personal phone book
and in it I found the home addresses of both Bill Casey and Gambino boss
Pauley Castellano. Carone died of the "CIA flu" in 1991.

Carone was on a 1985 CIA mission which resulted in the murder of DEA agent
Kiki Camarena who, contrary to the pr, was collecting from both sides of the
street as it were. Al Carone's NYPD career ended suddenly in 1966 when he
was caught sodomizing two 12 year old boys. (Carone, by the way, delivered a
cash payoff to Jack Ruby on Nov. 21 1963). Where did the two 12 year old
boys come from you ask? They came from one of the orphanages of the Catholic
Archdiocese of New York which is not totally surprising because Carone's
older brother, Dr. Pasquale (Pat) Carone was the Chief Psychiatrist for both
NYPD and the Archdiocese. Pat is also a member of the Knights of Malta.

Pat Carone was also an LSD researcher for the CIA who worked with both Sid
Gottlieb and Joly West. It's no wonder I sell about a hundred of my Carone
reports every year. It has something for everybody!

Now, somebody tell me what's off-topic and what isn't. Please. I would
really like to know.

Mike Ruppert
www.copvcia.com